The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Trey Burke, Pastor Jonathan and Beal the only hold outs left that we know of?

None of those players "HAVE" to get it.

Kyrie and Wiggins were the biggest two cases here because of the NYC and SF (and LA) mandates since they're employees of those places. Their bottom lines are impacted by not getting the vaccine.

As long as there isn’t a city mandate, what incentive does team anti vax have to get jabbed? 5 game checks? Granted those games could hurt Beal in terms of seeding

Trey Burke is wilding though. Don’t give them a reason to cut you big dog
Different restrictions on vaccinated guys versus non vaccinated guys when you’re on the road, no? And different testing requirements.

2AQf1pkyFkhkUj9KmRVxJrxVpwbNg1DbOcZCHCnByKY.jpg
the suns at 4 is flat out stupid.

As long as there isn’t a city mandate, what incentive does team anti vax have to get jabbed? 5 game checks? Granted those games could hurt Beal in terms of seeding

Trey Burke is wilding though. Don’t give them a reason to cut you big dog

I don't expect Issac to get vaxxed. But I think Beal and Burke eventually will give in for the reasons you mentioned.

Why? It was a good team. We know how they play. We don’t know how the Heat will play. I’d have moved the Jazz up one. I’d also have the Nuggets and Sixers lower without Murray or Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom