The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what y’all did

Bullied Andrew Wiggins into getting vaccinated.

Can’t blame him for Steph’s failures anymore 👀

Draymond and lebron going to bat for god damb Andrew Wiggins still a lil mind blowing no matter which point they thought they were making

img_0453.jpg

An eight minute review during the pre-season is everything that is wrong about the NBA.

Cam Thomas will generate instant offense from day 1 even though Brooklyn has plenty of that

I've thought for a while that the first person to sell water was a genius. It literally falls from the sky :lol:
I've thought for a while that the first person to sell water was a genius. It literally falls from the sky :lol:
Whoever thought of the concept of there being a "cost of living" is the biggest genius/scumbag of all time.

No other species does this. Humans are very stupid for being so "advanced". Just deliberately punishing others for having less of a concept that we made up (money)

Whoever thought of the concept of there being a "cost of living" is the biggest genius/scumbag of all time.

No other species does this. Humans are very stupid for being so "advanced". Just deliberately punishing others for having less of a concept that we made up (money)

There is a cost of living for other species too, but it’s not monetary. If animals can’t procure the resources they need to survive and reproduce, they die. That’s the cost.

There is a cost of living for other species too, but it’s not monetary. If animals can’t procure the resources they need to survive and reproduce, they die. That’s the cost.
That's an equal cost for all living things. Human beings add another layer to it with money.

Paying for water in any way on a planet made of it is still criminal anytime you think about it :lol::smh:

That's an equal cost for all living things. Human beings add another layer to it with money.

Right, but if a thirsty Impala could in some way pay the Pride of Lions controlling the nearest watering hole for a drink, as opposed to staying away from it for fear of being eaten, they'd probably take that deal.

I'm not saying it isn't ****** up the extent to which human beings have founds was to impose a tax on others for the resources they control; but other animal species aren't exactly benevolent either. And I say that as someone who is very pro non-human animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom