The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

Glad someone did. :lol:

amitt5504 amitt5504 antidope antidope

the Atlanta dream out here bonding

Cliffs: that’s their all star guard Courtney Williams throwing hands with the blonde hair. The 6’7” looking woman is really 6’7.” That’s kelani brown. The woman with the hulk hogan big boot is crystal bradford I believe. She was out at the end of the season with a broken foot. Oh and the dream suspended their star young PG for a locker room dust up with allegedly Courtney Williams

Cliffs: that’s their all star guard Courtney Williams throwing hands with the blonde hair. The 6’7” looking woman is really 6’7.” That’s kelani brown. The woman with the hulk hogan big boot is crystal bradford I believe. She was out at the end of the season with a broken foot. Oh and the dream suspended their star young PG for a locker room dust up with allegedly Courtney Williams

I have to confess I wasn’t planning to watch the video until you gave those details.Now I’m going to. Ashamed, I am.

Still rooting for a turnaround season for the kid. Still has better potential than Frank NT & I’m sticking by that. I had hopes he’d be the SF to round out a stacked (potential) lineup 😕.

Deuce+RJ+Bambii+Zion+Mitch x Thibbs & co. smells like success in these ‘20s. Potentials fully reached.

Son has all the athaletic tools to put up numbers. Needs better defense & some handles. A longer leash by Thibbs would help. He nor Frank got many chances last year. Frank can’t stay available too so there’s that.

Coach really match the energy of the city. You have to show up in damn near mid season form to be ready for his intensity.

He was always going to be a project. It’s too bad the leaders were Mills & Fizdale. Last year might as well been his rookie season.

Sheesh

#FreeChennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom