The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment...the Warriors as a team have 7 turnovers

This game is horrific bruh. I'm sure they've missed a bunch by both teams as the ball just flies around, gets stolen, people lose it, regain it, slips out of their hands, at one point the lakers were shooting 23% and the Warriors 30%. Everybody looks bad and Steph even just missed a free throw. Dog this game is BAD.

Don't tell me the bubble was fake when he's committing the exact same turnovers tonight as then. Losing the ball mid-dribble and passing directly to the Warriors.
Bubble mega fake. Russy just intrinsically consistent

I'm sure they've missed a bunch by both teams as the ball just flies around, gets stolen, people lose it, regain it, slips out of their hands

1633749204493.png

Big Alp SHOULD be getting like 30 MPG from the jump. Sabonis-level talent there. Maybe more defensive competency. Get the reps going early. They’re not going to be a good team. Trade Theis to a playoff team that can actually use him. He’s on a solid contract and could play like 25 min off the bench for basically any good team.

Sengun is a wild dude :lol:

Kerr really DGAF about the youngins. I guess Kuminga is hurt, but Moody hasn't seen the floor and it's about to be the 4th quarter :lol:

jordan bell definitely knows where the bodies are buried :lol:
how he is still in the league baffles me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom