The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan poole acquired the sauce.. klay boutta be back.. moody shooting like the third splash bro.. otto porter jr playing like he was when he was with john wallet

league ****** #recommencerevengetour

Nets and warriors both clapped Lakers cheeks in the same week. Bron and QD gon have to do a lot again. The role players on that team just as trash as before.

Freeze getting moist off preseason...

SAD!

Y'all tight. My favorite song

steph-curry-steph.gif

God forbid a guy with back-to-back MVPs coming off an NBA championship where he averaged 30/13/5 in the playoffs gets thought of highly.
It's not a slight at Giannis, it's just a bad comparison bc the two play NOTHING alike .
It's like comparing Steph Curry to Shaq.

Dude said 2 MVPs and a ring warrant a Shaq comparison. It's not the credentials that's the issue in the Giannis Shaq comparison, it's the difference in style of play. That's why l said it's like comparing Steph to Shaq if you just bring up credentials. Obviously l was exaggerating.

Dude said 2 MVPs and a ring warrant a Shaq comparison. It's not the credentials that's the issue in the Giannis Shaq comparison, it's the difference in style of play. That's why l said it's like comparing Steph to Shaq if you just bring up credentials. Obviously l was exaggerating.
I guess I could be wrong, but I don't think anybody is saying he's some carbon copy of Shaq. But a current generation version of that kind of bully ball/physicality that Shaq brought is absolutely what we are seeing from Yanni. Especially evident in that face-up one/two dribble where they've basically overpowered their defenders putting them under the hoop for an easy dunk or lay in. Think Orlando Shaq did that a bit more than LA Shaq.

Again, not some exact 1:1 comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom