The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in their latest go-around together, the Knicks’ version of the odd couple — head coach and point guard — appear to have evolved.

“He throws me off sometimes, too,” Rose admitted on Friday. “You never know. If anything, guys are seeing a different side of him this year, seeing him actually crack jokes or open up. … Back in the day, he wasn’t doing that.”

On Friday, he ended practice early, sensing the players could use a light day less than two weeks before the start of the regular season.

Nets brass RN

face-cringe.gif

Moses Moody needs to get all of Bradley’s and Muelders minutes. Warriors just seem like they’re hell bent on figuring out who they want for that 15th spot instead of giving Moody those minutes.

those former players really didn't even try with the fraud. it was a slam dunk case for the feds 👩‍⚖️
so ridiculous :lol:

those former players really didn't even try with the fraud. it was a slam dunk case for the feds 👩‍⚖️
so ridiculous :lol:

About as lazy and obvious as a fraud scam can get. Guess they were relying on the idea the NBA just wouldn’t pay attention to it.

true true f'in idiot
native american have been hammered by this pandemic.and disease overall has decimated them historically,if thats who is being referred to
ALL of americas people have been hammered by this pandemic no matter their color or beliefs

what a TRUE UPOS

all have a blessed day other than this soon to be forgotten dumb dumb

say hi to satan useless

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE oi oi oi

true true f'in idiot
native american have been hammered by this pandemic.and disease overall has decimated them historically,if thats who is being referred to
ALL of americas people have been hammered by this pandemic no matter their color or beliefs

what a TRUE UPOS

all have a blessed day other than this soon to be forgotten dumb dumb

say hi to satan useless

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE oi oi oi

He really has you fired up over this vague tweet?

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."

The stranded fellow shouted back, "No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me."

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, "Jump in, I can save you."

To this the stranded man said, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety."

To this the stranded man again replied, "No thanks, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith."

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you didn't save me, you let me drown. I don't understand why!"

To this God replied, "I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

Who are Kyrie's "people" in his mind?

It’s a fair question. And if that tweet was intended to be a shout out to indigenous people, it’s an odd choice of words since indigenous people were persecuted by white Western settlers for not adopting the Judeo/Christian monotheistic conception of “God”, which Kyrie seems to have referenced there.

#OveranalyzingSaturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom