The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's the whole point. If I smack somebody I'm fully expecting them to retaliate immediately. Stewart just did the same ol hold me back routine but on roids. I guess Detroit dudes aint built like that tho..:nerd:
but if you smack somebody are you also immediately regretting it and acting like it was a mistake?

and then when they come for you, are you hiding behind the authorities?

What's this narrative that it was blood that set Stewart off? Getting hit in the face wasn't enough? He could've checked Bron if he really wanted to. Bron dirty tho just like when he undercut embiid

I've seen this before. Dudes getting hit and tapping their brow for blood and once they see it it sets them off. No idea why. People are weird about blood I guess. But yeah he had ample opportunity to swing on Bron.

What's this narrative that it was blood that set Stewart off? Getting hit in the face wasn't enough? He could've checked Bron if he really wanted to. Bron dirty tho just like when he undercut embiid
He was clowning all around. “Boxing out” Bron instead of trying to get around DJ for the o board :lol:

You wanna be a goon, occasionally you’ll get smacked

the-goon-dodgeball.gif

Ref was shook 😆🤣

funniest part i'm reading is because guys are soft, they think everybody else is soft hearted too.

i hope yall dont ever get into it with someone and just expect him not to do anything because you won't.
Why do y'all want to see Bron fight so badly?

These. Except I would not limit it to Bron. Fans want to see players in general fight. Doesn't matter who. Just like not everyone is built to be a #1, not everyone is built to throw hands or quite frankly (and maybe more reasonably) they don't want to face the consequences of said fight (suspension and loss of play, media scrutiny, being given the label that comes with it and potential ramifications, etc.)

The whole scene was funny but expecting and wanting these black millionaire athletes to throw hands and being critical of them not doing so is weird to me.

just go watch Deron Williams if wanna see these players fight so bad. Or Nate Robinson lol

just go watch Deron Williams if wanna see these players fight so bad. Or Nate Robinson lol

Man I really don’t want to see this Deron Williams fight. I can’t stand to see the NBA take another L to the NFL.

But I’m definitely watching, who am I kidding :lol:

God I hope Deron does it for the ballers tho. From middle school to the NBA to the weekend warriors.:lol:

These. Except I would not limit it to Bron. Fans want to see players in general fight. Doesn't matter who. Just like not everyone is built to be a #1, not everyone is built to throw hands or quite frankly (and maybe more reasonably) they don't want to face the consequences of said fight (suspension and loss of play, media scrutiny, being given the label that comes with it and potential ramifications, etc.)

The whole scene was funny but expecting and wanting these black millionaire athletes to throw hands and being critical of them not doing so is weird to me.

I for one have never wanted to see any such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom