The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frustrating *** team

denzel-washington-scooter.gif[img]
Shouldn't be frustrating
This team isn't built to win basketball games.
Terrible at offense and defenss.

Believe they were a one seed and playing their best basketball by the time covid stopped everything.
Also they were missing their starting PG and lost all their warmup games in the bubble.
They were also one of the best teams to start last season before injuries started to kick in
Saying they went out in the 1st round last year without any context is disingenuous as hell lmao

I was banned. I asked Meth to ban me cause I had a test that I needed to study for and have no will power so I had to make sure I couldn't use NT at all.

@akajae nah you're not blocked. Most of the people I have blocked are the obvious choices
Damn, that is deep. Glad to hear it was just that. I actually noticed before it was brought up in here because I was going to tag you in a post (I think the DDR one). I didn't mention it in thread because I thought you had blocked me and I didn't want to publicly shame myself. When the @ feature was not working and I thought you blocked me I was in in the office like
tf-phone.gif

Sixers game tonight should be fun

i expect us to keep it close early on but steph and company will pull away early 4th

steph prolly easy 40+.. aint noone guarding him

They obviously built this team with the intention of AD going to another level.
But dude is cheeks so it is what it is.
#NTExtremes DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

AD is far from cheeks but #YALL have been trying to paint him as something he is not and has never been. He has been perpetually injured during his career and his playoff success, or lack thereof, has been well documented. He never carried decent to pretty good Pelicans rosters far in the playoffs so why are #YALL expecting him to be healthy and carry teams built by and for Lebby?

AD and Rust have individually proven year after year they are not THOSE guys for a variety of reasons. Expecting anything from them beyond what we've seen seems like wishful thinking (which some were engaging in).

When was the last time YOU spoke on a white agent that has used his networking skills to elevate his career?

Here? Never

But I have spoken to people within that industry about some agents I personally do not care for after meeting them in person. I thought Alex Saratasis was a brutish kind of guy, and didn't understand how he ended up representing Giannis, and thought someone like Austin Brown would've been a better suitor.

I could go back and forth with you on this sort of stuff all day, but that's too exhausting and would induce me blocking you, again...

Bottom line is this--You and I don't agree on some thangs, and that's OK. But I'll be damned if you come after my character, especially when you don't even know a single minuet thing about me or my character. But it's cool, you base things off ostensible observations. Again, I'm agreeing to disagree with your sentiments, and believe it or not--that's OK.

Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Damn, that is deep. Glad to hear it was just that. I actually noticed before it was brought up in here because I was going to tag you in a post (I think the DDR one). I didn't mention it in thread because I thought you had blocked me and I didn't want to publicly shame myself. When the @ feature was not working and I thought you blocked me I was in in the office like
tf-phone.gif
Haha nah man. Most of the people I have blocked in here have some sort of gimmick posting style.

You know who you are.

thats my guy but even he aint stopping no curry.. he may make him miss a few shots and alter some but to completely shut him down i cant see it

curry hitting 7-8 threes tonight
If Tobi and Curry byke we can actually win. Drummond gonna be key inside feasting on boards.

Steph might be a “elite” defender but who is he guarding, his brother or Maxey? Ain’t no way they put him on Maltese lol

At this point we gotta ask ourselves…. Was the bubble an outlier for the Lakers? Brons first year they miss the playoffs, year two win a chip in the bubble, year 3 go out in the first round of the playoffs, this year they are heading towards a fire sale at the trade deadline.
Honestly, I think most championships in sports get viewed in windows. I think the Lakers postseason success over the next 2 years kind will space most people's opinion and history unfortunately.

I look at in the lens of football for example. The Manning's Colts and Brees's Saints Super Bowls don't look like outliers because they had competitive success & contention PRE & POST their lone Super Bowls wins. As opposed to the Eagles Super Bowl, where it felt random as hell.

This is the first time really that it fells like a LeBron-led ring is an outlier, because he's almost there every year., whether it's in the Finals or even conference Finals. Now it went from no playoffs, to championship, to first round exit to maybe even not making the playoffs at all.

It’s more like Tall Man is signing a contract extension than being traded.

Damn the Clippers didn’t score a single in overtime outside of a technical free throw :wow:

It’s more like Tall Man is signing a contract extension than being traded.

Damn the Clippers didn’t score a single in overtime outside of a technical free throw :wow:
Dawg, idk if I can trust this guy's knees and body. I've always said he's either been really good or really bad as a Mav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom