The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

The Birdman.

Hungry birds.

Those are kind of small though right?

Yea but you can wrap it around a tree/fence/sign and give it height.

I recommend it mostly because as a beginner you won't really know what you're looking for in a tripod, and this is a cheap entry that can get you by until you know what you want. And you can't beat it for travel

Just go to Best Buy to get a tripod. Unless you camera is heavy, you really have nothing to worry about. I got one there and it does the trick. Only thing it doesn't do is stand put for HDR photos. So the first photo won't necessarily line up with the second one.

hey dude, 

i retouch a lot of cars so i can be of some help. what are you editing with? if you know photoshop, you can do a lot more with the image. was this shot raw as well?

holla 

www.justinpaguia.com

Yo I'm editing with LR4. I have CS4 but I have no idea how to work many of the functions lol. I mainly mess around with Lightroom but your photo's look great! Yes it was shot raw. Any help is appreciated :smokin

Took these with my parents' film camera that they bought and never used in the 90s, too cheap to buy a DSLR for now

Last edited:
Is anyone going to NAB Show, i need help kinda fast because i believe tommorow is the deadline to purchase tickets. Its a bit confusing on the site, just trying to attend a few booths and be general vistor. Anyone have any experience with the event

Yea I realized the picture isn't in focus until after I got home. I took the same shot 4 times and they all turned out the same. >

Most pf you are posting some nice pics! I shot at a fashion show for Midwest Fashion Week on Friday. I'll post more when the replies get past these wack ads on the side of the page..

Last edited:
Awesome shots as usual Fongstar! If you don't mind me asking what iso and shutter speed were you using?

Thanks man. First photo was 30 seconds at f/16 with ISO800. The second one is at 25 seconds at f/16 with ISO 800 as well.

Back
Top Bottom