The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

No doubt!!!
A lot of dope photography in here.
smokin.gif

Any Canon shooters in here interested in picking up some some of my lens? Unfortunately priorities and changed in my life and right now photography isn't on my radar right now. PM me  if Interested.

Canon 70-200L F4 IS - $900

Sigma 17-50 f/2.8 - $450

Both are in excellent condition and come with boxes/OG packaging.

Not sure of anyone has brought this up before, new little trend in portrait photography using a glass prism, apparently you hold a prism over the lense and twist it till you get something you like in the viewfinder, I'll be buying one soon to play around at next weeks wedding

Not sure of anyone has brought this up before, new little trend in portrait photography using a glass prism, apparently you hold a prism over the lense and twist it till you get something you like in the viewfinder, I'll be buying one soon to play around at next weeks wedding

There was a DigitalRev video on this upped a couple of weeks ago.

tried the "brenzier method". Didnt come out as good as i wanted to but eh.

rest are snapshots

It's pretty damn cool. I tried it myself and completely failed.

I saw what I wanted but couldn't keep my gfs canon still. I need a tripod.

HELP!  I just got a Macbook Pro, hand me down, and I'm having a lot of problems using my EOS Utility to transfer my photos from my camera to my computer.  Everytime I try and open it I get a message saying Cannot be used with this version of the operating system.  Anyone else run into this?  My computer is completely updated and looked everywhere for a solution.  Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom