The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

The weather in Illinois refuses to get better
mean.gif

Sooner or later I will be able to get out and snap some photos.

I'm a super beginner just looking for some tips on how and when I should set my ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Just some general examples would help thanks NT.

I'm a super beginner just looking for some tips on how and when I should set my ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Just some general examples would help thanks NT.
The links on pg 1 are very helpful I'd say. I'm also starting new to this and giving those a read will help a lot. Youtube is also a great place for hands-on observation. 

Dope shtuff Adobo... FiveD.

From a couple weeks ago... went hiking up to the Hollywood sign...

Took a shortcut when going back down, got lost, it got dark... made for an exciting ending.
laugh.gif

sup bros, so for the past year or two im slowly starting to market myself as a wedding photographer, kind of hard when ive already established myself as a children/maternity photog, so I decided to re-up my website to showcase more of my wedding work, ive shot a handful of weddings on my own and second shot for some great photogs for about 3 years.....anyways just looking for some critique on my site.

a screencap of what my wedding gallery looks like

www.elkincardonaphotography.com

sup bros, so for the past year or two im slowly starting to market myself as a wedding photographer, kind of hard when ive already established myself as a children/maternity photog, so I decided to re-up my website to showcase more of my wedding work, ive shot a handful of weddings on my own and second shot for some great photogs for about 3 years.....anyways just looking for some critique on my site.

a screencap of what my wedding gallery looks like

www.elkincardonaphotography.com

Great site. It is very clean and easy to navigate. Love the blog site! I would like if the about me portion of the site told more of your photographic skills, i.e. if you went to school or that your prints come from a great lab (just a personal preference). I'm guessing that you don't get to keep the raw images from when you shot as a second shooter? If you don't mind me asking, what gear do you own?

Thanks man, yeah I get to keep all the images (raw/jpeg) I shoot, I use a canon 5dmkiii and a mkii as backup, thanks for the critique on the about me, I'll revise it :smile:

That's a great site man. I really like it. Like already mentioned, it's a clean looking site. You obviously take great shots. Hope to get on that level one day.

Back
Top Bottom