The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

[h1]
[h1]L.A. Noire Complete Edition Spotted in Czech Republic, Tipped for November Release[/h1]
Eurogamer.cz reports that this November will see a reissue of Rockstar's L.A. Noire in an all new Complete Edition bundle, featuring all existing DLC thrown in for free. The news came via Czech Republic shop XZone, who in turn heard it from local distributor Cenega.

This release will see L.A. Noire's first appearance on PC as well as reissued versions for Xbox 360 and PS3. All editions will reportedly include all current addon DLC -- though given Rockstar's comments back in July, that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be more DLC on the horizon -- a new batch of gamers coming to the title means a whole new market to provide DLC for, after all!
[/h1]
Link:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news...in-czech-republic-tipped-for-november-release

[h1]
[h1]L.A. Noire Complete Edition Spotted in Czech Republic, Tipped for November Release[/h1]
Eurogamer.cz reports that this November will see a reissue of Rockstar's L.A. Noire in an all new Complete Edition bundle, featuring all existing DLC thrown in for free. The news came via Czech Republic shop XZone, who in turn heard it from local distributor Cenega.

This release will see L.A. Noire's first appearance on PC as well as reissued versions for Xbox 360 and PS3. All editions will reportedly include all current addon DLC -- though given Rockstar's comments back in July, that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be more DLC on the horizon -- a new batch of gamers coming to the title means a whole new market to provide DLC for, after all!
[/h1]
Link:

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news...in-czech-republic-tipped-for-november-release

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Picked up the PS3 wireless headset today. I don't know why... other than doing quests on WKCII, I dont know when I'll need it. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me know how it is Empire! I'm really looking to upgrade to a superior headset!

Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

what has assassins creed become?

is brotherhood part III and is this part IV? what are they really about

acII was epic and fun imo

Ubisoft has been whoring the Assasin's Creed franchise the last few years.
30t6p3b.gif

I still enjoy playing the games, but new AC games don't need to come out on a yearly basis.

As for that LA Noire Complete Edition I'll be pissed if they include new DLC seeing how I traded in LA Noire. I wonder if they do include new DLC in the new edition if the Rock* pass will cover them.

30t6p3b.gif

I still enjoy playing the games, but new AC games don't need to come out on a yearly basis.

As for that LA Noire Complete Edition I'll be pissed if they include new DLC seeing how I traded in LA Noire. I wonder if they do include new DLC in the new edition if the Rock* pass will cover them.

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

It's pretty much confirmed that all of the DLC packs will be included. There has been no news at all about the cut crime desks being released as new DLC for the game. Team Bondi screwed up & pissed everyone off including R* and the studio is close to being shut down and acquired by another company.
Oh well I enjoyed the game and got the platinum trophy and all of the DLC trophies. 

I'm going to best buy tomorrow to trade the game & official strategy guide in.

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif

It's pretty much confirmed that all of the DLC packs will be included. There has been no news at all about the cut crime desks being released as new DLC for the game. Team Bondi screwed up & pissed everyone off including R* and the studio is close to being shut down and acquired by another company.
Oh well I enjoyed the game and got the platinum trophy and all of the DLC trophies. 

I'm going to best buy tomorrow to trade the game & official strategy guide in.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ That +%*% is creepy
roll.gif

Drop your PSN ID, ill add you to the list.

I dont know why it's showing up without the "I Know that Feel, Bro" writing. bdis and Casper, I know that feel, bros.

Boost, I just wanted to have my old SN (18key) to be changed to my new SN on here. So no more 18key = Noskey. Just Noskey = Noskey. Also, you have my old SN/PSN ID combo on the list still. If you could delete that, that'd be cool.

And come November I'll need to have my name on the CoD clan list.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ That +%*% is creepy
roll.gif

Drop your PSN ID, ill add you to the list.

I dont know why it's showing up without the "I Know that Feel, Bro" writing. bdis and Casper, I know that feel, bros.

Boost, I just wanted to have my old SN (18key) to be changed to my new SN on here. So no more 18key = Noskey. Just Noskey = Noskey. Also, you have my old SN/PSN ID combo on the list still. If you could delete that, that'd be cool.

And come November I'll need to have my name on the CoD clan list.

Anyone wanna play MK

PSN: Kicktionare

Waiting on MW3..... But I still play COD4 cause everyone knows that the only COD anyone needs
pimp.gif

Anyone wanna play MK

PSN: Kicktionare

Waiting on MW3..... But I still play COD4 cause everyone knows that the only COD anyone needs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Picked up the PS3 wireless headset today. I don't know why... other than doing quests on WKCII, I dont know when I'll need it. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Let me know how it is Empire! I'm really looking to upgrade to a superior headset!

Thanks.

PO
Me too....I have the original PS3 wireless headset that came with Socom, but it doesn't connect to my PS3 since I got the Slim....plus it gets REALLY uncomfortable after about 20 minutes

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks.

PO
Me too....I have the original PS3 wireless headset that came with Socom, but it doesn't connect to my PS3 since I got the Slim....plus it gets REALLY uncomfortable after about 20 minutes

Back
Top Bottom