The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

7kZbs.gif

idb60eFMbpGSj.gif

9UJ0D.gif

Game is looking stunning.

"Above and Beyond the Call."

laugh.gif
really EA? I can't be the only one getting sick of this crap, we get the #*+!%@% point already EA.

laugh.gif
really EA? I can't be the only one getting sick of this crap, we get the #*+!%@% point already EA.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I guess I changed my opinion, I encourage it now.
Nothing like seeing a good ole' fashion fall brawl between two mega companies. EA smells blood, similar to how 2k smelled blood with Live. I'm not saying BF3 will beat MW3 in sales, hardly the case, but if anybody has the money and marketing power, it's def EA. 

laugh.gif
Nothing like seeing a good ole' fashion fall brawl between two mega companies. EA smells blood, similar to how 2k smelled blood with Live. I'm not saying BF3 will beat MW3 in sales, hardly the case, but if anybody has the money and marketing power, it's def EA. 

Wait so how do I get early access for BF3 that starts tomorrow ? Am I suppose to get a PSN voucher code sent to my email account from EA ?

I'm asking because I pre ordered and bout Medal Of Honor from EA's online store last year.

Wait so how do I get early access for BF3 that starts tomorrow ? Am I suppose to get a PSN voucher code sent to my email account from EA ?

I'm asking because I pre ordered and bout Medal Of Honor from EA's online store last year.

I bought MoH limited edition...

Do you need to sign up to an e-mail list? Cause I'm sure I put in the code that came with the game to get the extra stuff, but don't get any emails from EA.

Do you need to sign up to an e-mail list? Cause I'm sure I put in the code that came with the game to get the extra stuff, but don't get any emails from EA.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Sign up and make a EA / Origin account just in case. Good, Good that you put in the Online Pass when you got the game... Have you received an Email saying that "Youre Spot is reserved for the Beta" from a couple months back? If so then youre good. 
Your PSN store will automatically update when the Closed Beta goes live in the Marketplace. 

There is a 59pg thread dedicated to BF3 .. just saying.
laugh.gif
 Alot of ur questions are answered on Pg 52 and throughout the thread.

http://niketalk.com/reply/11632400/...-Advised-BF3-x-JayZ--Trailer--#reply-11632400

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Sign up and make a EA / Origin account just in case. Good, Good that you put in the Online Pass when you got the game... Have you received an Email saying that "Youre Spot is reserved for the Beta" from a couple months back? If so then youre good. 
Your PSN store will automatically update when the Closed Beta goes live in the Marketplace. 

There is a 59pg thread dedicated to BF3 .. just saying.
laugh.gif
 Alot of ur questions are answered on Pg 52 and throughout the thread.

http://niketalk.com/reply/11632400/...-Advised-BF3-x-JayZ--Trailer--#reply-11632400

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

Oh, I definitely get that point Boost.  I'm just saying, I see a shot fired in every damn trailer.  Like JB said, COD ain't even responding you don't need to take shots every time now.  You have a few amazing trailers, great gameplay vids and a beta dropping in the next few days.  You've hyped it up enough already and taken so many shots to the point that if it disappoints, it'll be hard for EA for recover in the FPS world.  Give it a rest already, it's getting to the time where the gameplay needs to speak for itself.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

Oh, I definitely get that point Boost.  I'm just saying, I see a shot fired in every damn trailer.  Like JB said, COD ain't even responding you don't need to take shots every time now.  You have a few amazing trailers, great gameplay vids and a beta dropping in the next few days.  You've hyped it up enough already and taken so many shots to the point that if it disappoints, it'll be hard for EA for recover in the FPS world.  Give it a rest already, it's getting to the time where the gameplay needs to speak for itself.

Back
Top Bottom