Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ PM sent
embarassed.gif

End of Ico caught me off guard.. game is 
pimp.gif
PM sent with code.
images

We definitely need the NT clan in full effect! I'm tired of getting matched with LVL 25's & Up!
I will punch them and shoot them numerous times, but they do not die! One slap & a few shots from their M9 & I die!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

I'm at 49/83 KD right now!
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: "TomBradysTheGoat", if you do not get a code sent to you, I'll try to get you one tomorrow!

PO

We definitely need the NT clan in full effect! I'm tired of getting matched with LVL 25's & Up!
I will punch them and shoot them numerous times, but they do not die! One slap & a few shots from their M9 & I die!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

I'm at 49/83 KD right now!
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: "TomBradysTheGoat", if you do not get a code sent to you, I'll try to get you one tomorrow!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

So my only complaints with UC3 MP so far is:

1. It takes an entire clip to kill someone and sometimes that does not even work. It's like these $$#!+$ absorb the bullets!
That was my gripe with UC2 MP and UC3 MP Beta. Ill pass. When I hit you, a couple shots is all I need, not 40.

Originally Posted by PO2345

So my only complaints with UC3 MP so far is:

1. It takes an entire clip to kill someone and sometimes that does not even work. It's like these $$#!+$ absorb the bullets!
That was my gripe with UC2 MP and UC3 MP Beta. Ill pass. When I hit you, a couple shots is all I need, not 40.

Finally bought NHL 12....I only played my brother a few games so far...the last NHL I had was 09....They graphics and player/puck movement improved so damn much.. It's fun as hell to play... Anyone that wants to play online anytime just sent me a FR...psn is same as nt name 

Finally bought NHL 12....I only played my brother a few games so far...the last NHL I had was 09....They graphics and player/puck movement improved so damn much.. It's fun as hell to play... Anyone that wants to play online anytime just sent me a FR...psn is same as nt name 

I need to open NHL 12
laugh.gif

Damn back log of games. I'm still playing Resistance 3, Ico, Dead Island, and UC3 MP Beta.

I need to open NHL 12
laugh.gif

Damn back log of games. I'm still playing Resistance 3, Ico, Dead Island, and UC3 MP Beta.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

How does a black man get a code again? I didnt preorder cus i gotta wait to price drop.

Code for what ?
UC3 multi player beta. Go to subway and buy a 30 once drink.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

How does a black man get a code again? I didnt preorder cus i gotta wait to price drop.

Code for what ?
UC3 multi player beta. Go to subway and buy a 30 once drink.

Back
Top Bottom