The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i LOVE that gif but word... Thats CRAZY! 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i just bought Catherine but havent opened it yet

found out that it went on sale the next day so im going back to best buy and getting a price adjustment

either that or i'll return it and get Dead Island instead

question... i know both games are good, but whats a better deal when it comes to coop/ multiplayer scenario? im planning on playing with a friend
I hope the sale on Catherine is permanent and not one of those weekly sales.
but that's not likely the case. 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

i just bought Catherine but havent opened it yet

found out that it went on sale the next day so im going back to best buy and getting a price adjustment

either that or i'll return it and get Dead Island instead

question... i know both games are good, but whats a better deal when it comes to coop/ multiplayer scenario? im planning on playing with a friend
I hope the sale on Catherine is permanent and not one of those weekly sales.
but that's not likely the case. 

Uncharted needs some major balancing work. Its really turning me off because lvl 30 players are so much more powerful then people ranked under 15

Uncharted needs some major balancing work. Its really turning me off because lvl 30 players are so much more powerful then people ranked under 15

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

166nprd.gif

166nprd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IHeartBoost wrote:

166nprd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay let me explain. If you play COD or GOW if u are going up against someone higher than u, u have a chance to actual win. In UC there is basically no chance

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
IHeartBoost wrote:

166nprd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay let me explain. If you play COD or GOW if u are going up against someone higher than u, u have a chance to actual win. In UC there is basically no chance

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Has the BF3 beta turned anyone off from buying the game ?
You trash huh?
You playing the same Beta? They have ALOT of work to do before release.
I'm waiting to see how it turns out before buying.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Has the BF3 beta turned anyone off from buying the game ?
You trash huh?
You playing the same Beta? They have ALOT of work to do before release.
I'm waiting to see how it turns out before buying.

Anybody looking forward to NBA Jam: OFE tomorrow? Only 14.99, I'm coppin.
This and Limbo I'm going to wait for both games to get discounted for PS+ before I cop.

Anybody looking forward to NBA Jam: OFE tomorrow? Only 14.99, I'm coppin.
This and Limbo I'm going to wait for both games to get discounted for PS+ before I cop.

Back
Top Bottom