The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by sole vintage

dark souls already has a soul duplication glitch my brother went from LV56 to 137 in ten minutes
laugh.gif

Wont do that glitch this time around, it screwed up demon souls for me.

I will be using the Never Die glitch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dark souls already has a soul duplication glitch my brother went from LV56 to 137 in ten minutes
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I should know better than to believe rumors. This is like the 2nd or third game to have been a rumored 10 that didn't follow through.
Still though, I am nerding out over here. I might hold of on the pre-order and buy it in two weeks when I have time to play. I'll go cop GL too so I can get that Sinestro Corp costume. 
pimp.gif

In blackest day, in brightest night,Beware your fears made into lightLet those who try to stop what's right,Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might!

I should know better than to believe rumors. This is like the 2nd or third game to have been a rumored 10 that didn't follow through.
Still though, I am nerding out over here. I might hold of on the pre-order and buy it in two weeks when I have time to play. I'll go cop GL too so I can get that Sinestro Corp costume. 
pimp.gif

In blackest day, in brightest night,Beware your fears made into lightLet those who try to stop what's right,Burn like my power*... Sinestro's might!

It's.... news. Good or bad, I am unsure. 
laugh.gif

[h1]Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Isn't Dead After All[/h1][h2]Final Fantasy XIV PC v2.0 and PS3 closed beta coming Q4 2012.[/h2][h2]UK, October 14, 2011[/h2]

In a letter to fans on the official Final Fantasy XIV website,Square Enix has laid out its plans for the MMO as it heads into its second year. 

Amongst the changes is the conclusion of the free-to-play period, which will wrap up between late November and early December 2011. Game director, Naoki Yoshida, has assured fans that the team will not be taking off on holiday as soon as the money starts rolling in. 

"Needless to say, with the onset of the subscription-based billing system, operation and development of the game will proceed, and updates will continue to be released regularly as they have been. Between now and release of the new FINAL FANTASY XIV, we will do as much as possible by way of fine-tuning the game and adding new content," Yoshida writes. 

Looking ahead to the detailed road map for next year, numerous updates will be released in the build up to this "new" FF XIV, including an overhaul of the in-game map system and distribution of new client software. Existing players will be able to migrate their current characters and progress to v2.0 of the game. 

The biggest news, however, was reserved for PS3 owners who may have been wondering where their promised version of the MMO had disappeared to. From November 2012 a closed PS3 closed Beta will begin, as well as a second free trial period for PC-players wishing to try out version 2.0. 

Yoshida concluded by reiterating the teams commitment to the game. 

"I promise that we will continue to give all FINAL FANTASY XIV players our full attention as we do everything in our power to provide a high-quality service, and as such, would like ask for your continued encouragement and support." 

It's.... news. Good or bad, I am unsure. 
laugh.gif

[h1]Final Fantasy XIV PS3 Isn't Dead After All[/h1][h2]Final Fantasy XIV PC v2.0 and PS3 closed beta coming Q4 2012.[/h2][h2]UK, October 14, 2011[/h2]

In a letter to fans on the official Final Fantasy XIV website,Square Enix has laid out its plans for the MMO as it heads into its second year. 

Amongst the changes is the conclusion of the free-to-play period, which will wrap up between late November and early December 2011. Game director, Naoki Yoshida, has assured fans that the team will not be taking off on holiday as soon as the money starts rolling in. 

"Needless to say, with the onset of the subscription-based billing system, operation and development of the game will proceed, and updates will continue to be released regularly as they have been. Between now and release of the new FINAL FANTASY XIV, we will do as much as possible by way of fine-tuning the game and adding new content," Yoshida writes. 

Looking ahead to the detailed road map for next year, numerous updates will be released in the build up to this "new" FF XIV, including an overhaul of the in-game map system and distribution of new client software. Existing players will be able to migrate their current characters and progress to v2.0 of the game. 

The biggest news, however, was reserved for PS3 owners who may have been wondering where their promised version of the MMO had disappeared to. From November 2012 a closed PS3 closed Beta will begin, as well as a second free trial period for PC-players wishing to try out version 2.0. 

Yoshida concluded by reiterating the teams commitment to the game. 

"I promise that we will continue to give all FINAL FANTASY XIV players our full attention as we do everything in our power to provide a high-quality service, and as such, would like ask for your continued encouragement and support." 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

wow so arkham city getting amazing reviews.

should i buy the one with the joker dlc or the robin dlc
anyone?
about to make my way to either gamestop or best buy.

anyone?

anyone?
I would go with Bestbuy, because i believe Batman AA GOTY actual came with the Gamestop preorder bonus.

anyone?
I would go with Bestbuy, because i believe Batman AA GOTY actual came with the Gamestop preorder bonus.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

anyone?
aight cool, thanks.

anyone?
aight cool, thanks.

Off topic but anyways since a ton of XBOX NT'ers visit this thread almost daily
XBOX LIVE has been HACKED through FIFA 12 

We've begun hearing reports that Xbox Live users are finding their accounts accessed without their permission, with the hackers using the ill-gotten accounts to purchase Premium Gold Pack DLC for FIFA 12, and other FIFA content. Ars Technica has gathered a few user reports, including one from a victim who found his or her account used to buy over $100 in Microsoft Points, which were then applied to the full game of FIFA 12 and DLC.

We contacted Microsoft to see if it's aware of this rash of hacks. The publisher sent Joystiq a statement saying "We do not have any evidence the Xbox LIVE service has been compromised," and indicating that these unauthorized logins have only occurred for "a limited number of members," with whom MS is working directly. The full statement is after the break.http://

Statement from Microsoft on unauthorized XBL account use:

"We do not have any evidence the Xbox LIVE service has been compromised. We take the security of our service seriously and work on an ongoing basis to improve it against evolving threats. However, a limited number of members have contacted us regarding unauthorized access to their accounts by outside individuals. We are working with our impacted members directly to resolve any unauthorized changes to their accounts. As always, we highly recommend our members follow the Xbox LIVE 

laugh.gif

Typical Microsoft response & reaction when shiet hits the fan
laugh.gif

Link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/14/fifa-loving-hackers-accessing-users-xbox-live-accounts-to-buy-d/

Off topic but anyways since a ton of XBOX NT'ers visit this thread almost daily
XBOX LIVE has been HACKED through FIFA 12 

We've begun hearing reports that Xbox Live users are finding their accounts accessed without their permission, with the hackers using the ill-gotten accounts to purchase Premium Gold Pack DLC for FIFA 12, and other FIFA content. Ars Technica has gathered a few user reports, including one from a victim who found his or her account used to buy over $100 in Microsoft Points, which were then applied to the full game of FIFA 12 and DLC.

We contacted Microsoft to see if it's aware of this rash of hacks. The publisher sent Joystiq a statement saying "We do not have any evidence the Xbox LIVE service has been compromised," and indicating that these unauthorized logins have only occurred for "a limited number of members," with whom MS is working directly. The full statement is after the break.http://

Statement from Microsoft on unauthorized XBL account use:

"We do not have any evidence the Xbox LIVE service has been compromised. We take the security of our service seriously and work on an ongoing basis to improve it against evolving threats. However, a limited number of members have contacted us regarding unauthorized access to their accounts by outside individuals. We are working with our impacted members directly to resolve any unauthorized changes to their accounts. As always, we highly recommend our members follow the Xbox LIVE 

laugh.gif

Typical Microsoft response & reaction when shiet hits the fan
laugh.gif

Link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/10/14/fifa-loving-hackers-accessing-users-xbox-live-accounts-to-buy-d/

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

[h1] Edit Page No Death Exploit [/h1]
[h3] Exploit Warning [/h3]The following exploit does put your saved data at risk of being corrupted. The Dark Souls game even warns you about the possibility of corrupting your data while doing this. Attempt this exploit at your own risk. Note that the conditions for this exploit have been tested in single-player mode only.

Usually when you die in Dark Souls, you warp back to your last bonfire and all of the enemies you killed respawn. However, when the screen fades to black after the words You Died are displayed, you can cheat death by hitting the “PS

Back
Top Bottom