The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by sole vintage

dark souls already has a soul duplication glitch my brother went from LV56 to 137 in ten minutes
laugh.gif

Wont do that glitch this time around, it screwed up demon souls for me.

I will be using the Never Die glitch.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

[h1] Edit Page No Death Exploit [/h1]
[h3] Exploit Warning [/h3]The following exploit does put your saved data at risk of being corrupted. The Dark Souls game even warns you about the possibility of corrupting your data while doing this. Attempt this exploit at your own risk. Note that the conditions for this exploit have been tested in single-player mode only.

Usually when you die in Dark Souls, you warp back to your last bonfire and all of the enemies you killed respawn. However, when the screen fades to black after the words You Died are displayed, you can cheat death by hitting the “PS

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

I can personally say that this does not work. The game saves as you are taking the final blow, so when you quit and come back into the game thinking that you are safe, you spawn as you are taking the final blow again. I remember doing this all the time in demon's souls. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
how does that one work?

I can personally say that this does not work. The game saves as you are taking the final blow, so when you quit and come back into the game thinking that you are safe, you spawn as you are taking the final blow again. I remember doing this all the time in demon's souls. 
laugh.gif

So I bought Skate 3 yesterday for $15
I'm playing through the single player while signed in. I randomly See TapTap join my game, then JRP, DBlack and a few other people on my friendlists. I grab my headset, say whats up, no response. 

Whatever, so I continue to talk through the headset, asking questions about what I am doing, how to do Dark Slides, ect.

Finally, I skate by Apocalypzed closely and see AI behind his name. Hmmm..

Apparently the game takes names off your friends list and inserts their skaters as AI. I'm here trying to talk to AI players with my headset for the last 20 minutes.

I thought we were having an NT Skate 3 summit, too. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm playing through the single player while signed in. I randomly See TapTap join my game, then JRP, DBlack and a few other people on my friendlists. I grab my headset, say whats up, no response. 

Whatever, so I continue to talk through the headset, asking questions about what I am doing, how to do Dark Slides, ect.

Apparently the game takes names off your friends list and inserts their skaters as AI. I'm here trying to talk to AI players with my headset for the last 20 minutes.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
2qn9mco.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
2qn9mco.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
O GOSH
Im dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
O GOSH
Im dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Empire.

Anyways, more UC3 codes for NT'ers:

Drake's AK47:
ER5T-9KNQ-GJGT

MP Drake Skin:
EEDJ-DFNJ-C664

Also, if anyone needs a MP code, PM me. 1st dibs go to people on my friend's list!

PO

laugh.gif
@ Empire.

Anyways, more UC3 codes for NT'ers:

Drake's AK47:
ER5T-9KNQ-GJGT

MP Drake Skin:
EEDJ-DFNJ-C664

Also, if anyone needs a MP code, PM me. 1st dibs go to people on my friend's list!

PO

As far as the ToysRUs Buy2, Get1 Free thing.

F1 2011
or
NHL 2K12
?

Batman and FIFA are already being bought. Or should I put money towards something in the future?

As far as the ToysRUs Buy2, Get1 Free thing.

F1 2011
or
NHL 2K12
?

Batman and FIFA are already being bought. Or should I put money towards something in the future?

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol blackops does the same thing in combat training mode.

when i first tried it.. i'm like.. 'hey all 8 of my friends joined my game.. i must be popular' lol

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol blackops does the same thing in combat training mode.

when i first tried it.. i'm like.. 'hey all 8 of my friends joined my game.. i must be popular' lol

Really enjoying NBA 2K12 a lot more than I did with NBA 2K11.

Any NT'ers want to play a couple games online?

Also I think I'm going to sell NHL 12 or if any NT'er wants to work out a trade send me a PM. I'm looking to trade it for Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Infamous 2 or Driver SF. I also got a extra brand new factory sealed copy of ICO & Shadow Of the Colossus that I'd be willing to trade for also.

Really enjoying NBA 2K12 a lot more than I did with NBA 2K11.

Any NT'ers want to play a couple games online?

Also I think I'm going to sell NHL 12 or if any NT'er wants to work out a trade send me a PM. I'm looking to trade it for Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Ratchet & Clank All 4 One, Infamous 2 or Driver SF. I also got a extra brand new factory sealed copy of ICO & Shadow Of the Colossus that I'd be willing to trade for also.

I'd be interested in ICO Collection. I was going to buy it the other day. However, I dont have any of the games you listed.

I'd be interested in ICO Collection. I was going to buy it the other day. However, I dont have any of the games you listed.

Back
Top Bottom