The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

So I bought Skate 3 yesterday for $15
I'm playing through the single player while signed in. I randomly See TapTap join my game, then JRP, DBlack and a few other people on my friendlists. I grab my headset, say whats up, no response. 

Whatever, so I continue to talk through the headset, asking questions about what I am doing, how to do Dark Slides, ect.

Finally, I skate by Apocalypzed closely and see AI behind his name. Hmmm..

Apparently the game takes names off your friends list and inserts their skaters as AI. I'm here trying to talk to AI players with my headset for the last 20 minutes.

I thought we were having an NT Skate 3 summit, too. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm playing through the single player while signed in. I randomly See TapTap join my game, then JRP, DBlack and a few other people on my friendlists. I grab my headset, say whats up, no response. 

Whatever, so I continue to talk through the headset, asking questions about what I am doing, how to do Dark Slides, ect.

Apparently the game takes names off your friends list and inserts their skaters as AI. I'm here trying to talk to AI players with my headset for the last 20 minutes.

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same @+## happened to me when I bought that game
roll.gif

Mr J why you gonna sell NHL12?

Originally Posted by Proshares

tired.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same @+## happened to me when I bought that game
roll.gif

Mr J why you gonna sell NHL12?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by 0cks

SOCOM is $25 @ Best Buy... is the game worth that price? I was going to avoid it completely after some of the reviews...
Don't do it. Reconsider.

PO
Thanks did not cop b/c of this post

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by 0cks

SOCOM is $25 @ Best Buy... is the game worth that price? I was going to avoid it completely after some of the reviews...
Don't do it. Reconsider.

PO
Thanks did not cop b/c of this post

TRU deal coming thru.

Was thunkin about getting Portal 2, Deadspace 2, and (MK or FN:Champ).. but they out of stock online. I don't feel like takin the bus down to TRU.

Also, Star Wars II, ME2, and (Assassin Creed II or something else) but then I never really has an interest in these games.

What u yall think?

TRU deal coming thru.

Was thunkin about getting Portal 2, Deadspace 2, and (MK or FN:Champ).. but they out of stock online. I don't feel like takin the bus down to TRU.

Also, Star Wars II, ME2, and (Assassin Creed II or something else) but then I never really has an interest in these games.

What u yall think?

Here you go NT fam free Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme codes.
Q27H-NKN4-NQGK

FKC9-DBNQ-PQ85

I just went into Subway to get a $5 sub and while I was in line I just grabbed 2 Sun Chips Cheddar bags and took pictures of the codes with my Iphone and put the bags in the racks 
laugh.gif

Hell nah I'm not payinf $1 each for each bag and code.

Q27H-NKN4-NQGK

FKC9-DBNQ-PQ85

I just went into Subway to get a $5 sub and while I was in line I just grabbed 2 Sun Chips Cheddar bags and took pictures of the codes with my Iphone and put the bags in the racks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Q27H-NKN4-NQGK

FKC9-DBNQ-PQ85

laugh.gif

ay dog fa sho.  I got the first code.  I was mad when some1 used the code PO gave out and didnt even say anything..  Thanks for this.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Q27H-NKN4-NQGK

FKC9-DBNQ-PQ85

laugh.gif

ay dog fa sho.  I got the first code.  I was mad when some1 used the code PO gave out and didnt even say anything..  Thanks for this.

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

Yea 2k12 is really good for those who don't have it but were thinking of getting it. I had 2k10 last and it's a huge jump IMO in terms of realism and everything IMO.

Via Eurogamer.net

Naughty Dog says no to single-player DLC for Uncharted 3
attic-brawl_530x298.jpg

DLC is all the rage this season (along with dead raccoon headpieces), and publishers are charging the inflated prices expected with such a widespread trend. But trends don't appear out of nowhere -- they come from someone doing it differently, turning left at the fork, zigging where others zag and other motivational business terms. Naughty Dog is doing just that -- those trailblazers -- announcing that there will be no single-player DLC for Uncharted 3.

Naughty Dog said it would rather build a new game than release episodic content, mainly because its DLC ideas are just too awesome. "Dialing back our ambition is difficult," community strategist Arne Meyer said. Justin Richmond, game director, explained in more detail the trials of having such an abundance of amazing ideas:

"Whenever we sit down and think we should do some single-player DLC, someone pitches something and we realize -- that's a five hour level," he said. "We'd rather build out another game than we would do episodic content. We're so small that we can't afford to have a whole team working on DLC." We're going to add this approach to DLC to the extensive list of Naughty Dog's fantastic ideas.

Via Eurogamer.net

Naughty Dog says no to single-player DLC for Uncharted 3
attic-brawl_530x298.jpg

DLC is all the rage this season (along with dead raccoon headpieces), and publishers are charging the inflated prices expected with such a widespread trend. But trends don't appear out of nowhere -- they come from someone doing it differently, turning left at the fork, zigging where others zag and other motivational business terms. Naughty Dog is doing just that -- those trailblazers -- announcing that there will be no single-player DLC for Uncharted 3.

Naughty Dog said it would rather build a new game than release episodic content, mainly because its DLC ideas are just too awesome. "Dialing back our ambition is difficult," community strategist Arne Meyer said. Justin Richmond, game director, explained in more detail the trials of having such an abundance of amazing ideas:

"Whenever we sit down and think we should do some single-player DLC, someone pitches something and we realize -- that's a five hour level," he said. "We'd rather build out another game than we would do episodic content. We're so small that we can't afford to have a whole team working on DLC." We're going to add this approach to DLC to the extensive list of Naughty Dog's fantastic ideas.

Via Twitter

Battlefield 3 will employ Online Pass, required for multiplayer
bf3-online-pass-twitter.jpg

In an offhanded way, Electronic Arts has confirmed that Battlefield 3 will indeed use Online Pass. Responding on Twitter to a fan asking if a new copy was required to play multiplayer, DICE core gameplay designer Alan Kertz responded, "You can also purchase an online pass for a used copy." Kertz explained the reasoning behind Online Pass to another fan, writing, "Because servers cost money, and used games don't make developers any money."

Of course, the fact that an EA-published title will include Online Pass isn't exactly surprising, and we've suspected as much for Battlefield 3 for months now. What is somewhat surprising is that Battlefield 3's Online Pass is required for all multiplayer access. In the game's predecessor, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Online Pass granted players extra multiplayer content, but was not required for multiplayer access. Then again, that was before Online Pass started earning millions of dollars.

Via Twitter

Battlefield 3 will employ Online Pass, required for multiplayer
bf3-online-pass-twitter.jpg

In an offhanded way, Electronic Arts has confirmed that Battlefield 3 will indeed use Online Pass. Responding on Twitter to a fan asking if a new copy was required to play multiplayer, DICE core gameplay designer Alan Kertz responded, "You can also purchase an online pass for a used copy." Kertz explained the reasoning behind Online Pass to another fan, writing, "Because servers cost money, and used games don't make developers any money."

Of course, the fact that an EA-published title will include Online Pass isn't exactly surprising, and we've suspected as much for Battlefield 3 for months now. What is somewhat surprising is that Battlefield 3's Online Pass is required for all multiplayer access. In the game's predecessor, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Online Pass granted players extra multiplayer content, but was not required for multiplayer access. Then again, that was before Online Pass started earning millions of dollars.

Via lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com

Final Fantasy 14 'Version 2.0' begins charging this year, PS3 version in late 2012
ff1420530.jpg

Square Enix has laid out the plans for Final Fantasy 14 "Version 2.0," with the implementation of subscription fees and an announced launch window for the PS3 version in late 2012 being the most surprising bits.

Final Fantasy 14 Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida said the game's unintended year-long free trial will end between "late November and early December." After that, the publisher is going to rock the MMO space old-school with a subscription-based billing system. Further details about pricing will be sent by email to current registered players at a future date.

Also planning to finally stumble in next holiday is the PS3 version, which is scheduled for release "between October and December of 2012." At the time of the PS3 launch, the publisher plans to begin a "second free trial period."

Following the PS3 launch, the development team plans to rework in-game maps, switch over to a new client and new servers, and provide PC players new software that will be distributed online "free of charge." For those looking to get deep into the changes, Square Enix has provided a full explanation and several PDFs of future plans on its site.

Back
Top Bottom