The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just Pre-Ordered UC3 with my Amazon paper! Simply cannot wait.

I plan to do the same for MW3, but I want to wait to see if BF3 will truly be the superior game.

Add GOW: Origins & Arkham Ayslum to the list & the rest of 2011 is GOOD!

BTW, in regards to the OG PS3. I have had the 60 GB since launch day & no problems here. Individuals saying YLOD will eventually come is full of +$@%!
laugh.gif

PO

Just Pre-Ordered UC3 with my Amazon paper! Simply cannot wait.

I plan to do the same for MW3, but I want to wait to see if BF3 will truly be the superior game.

Add GOW: Origins & Arkham Ayslum to the list & the rest of 2011 is GOOD!

BTW, in regards to the OG PS3. I have had the 60 GB since launch day & no problems here. Individuals saying YLOD will eventually come is full of +$@%!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO
At one point I would've agreed with you, but when my 60GB died in December I realized there was nothing I could've done to prevent it
30t6p3b.gif

For dude who asked, get a new system. If you need to play PS1/2 titles get a PS2, it's cheap.

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO
At one point I would've agreed with you, but when my 60GB died in December I realized there was nothing I could've done to prevent it
30t6p3b.gif

For dude who asked, get a new system. If you need to play PS1/2 titles get a PS2, it's cheap.

My 60GB is still alive, but it can only play DVD/PS1&2/DL games, and I mostly use it for netflix.
I got a new 320GB for games.

My 60GB is still alive, but it can only play DVD/PS1&2/DL games, and I mostly use it for netflix.
I got a new 320GB for games.

Hopefully that PS3 I copped from my sis bf doesn't die in a year, it's an older one I got for 150 ah well, if it last a year I'm happy and even if it doesn't read games I'm still happy
laugh.gif
I'm mainly watching movies off an external hd

Hopefully that PS3 I copped from my sis bf doesn't die in a year, it's an older one I got for 150 ah well, if it last a year I'm happy and even if it doesn't read games I'm still happy
laugh.gif
I'm mainly watching movies off an external hd

Amazon has the Sony wireless 7.1 Surround sound headphones for $65 preorder price. That is 35 bucks off.

Amazon product ASIN B0053OLY9O
My advice: lock in that price right now and if you have second thoughts cancel later.

Amazon has the Sony wireless 7.1 Surround sound headphones for $65 preorder price. That is 35 bucks off.

Amazon product ASIN B0053OLY9O
My advice: lock in that price right now and if you have second thoughts cancel later.

Sooooooooo close to Platinum'ing Infamous 2!

You guys should check the game out if you haven't. GOTY so far IMO...

PO

Sooooooooo close to Platinum'ing Infamous 2!

You guys should check the game out if you haven't. GOTY so far IMO...

PO

Good looks on the Amazon link. Will take that into consideration.
pimp.gif

Really liking the Astro A40s, but they charge $209 to ship here!?
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

Good looks on the Amazon link. Will take that into consideration.
pimp.gif

Really liking the Astro A40s, but they charge $209 to ship here!?
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom