The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by PO2345

Sooooooooo close to Platinum'ing Infamous 2!

You guys should check the game out if you haven't. GOTY so far IMO...

PO

Did you plat the first one?

PO

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Good looks on the Amazon link. Will take that into consideration.
pimp.gif

Really liking the Astro A40s, but they charge $209 to ship here!?
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

they got a new ebay store, idk if they charge less tho but its worth a shot....i just ordered the mixamp myself
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

they got a new ebay store, idk if they charge less tho but its worth a shot....i just ordered the mixamp myself
pimp.gif

Via Gematsu

Rumor: TimeSplitters 4 may be announced soon
timesplitters.jpg

The TimeSplitters series isn't done monkeying around yet -- Crytek UK may be announcing TimeSplitters 4 soon, as noted in the August edition of Official PlayStation Magazine UK's "Rumor Machine" section. The rumor reads, "Gun-wielding monkeys are finally making a comeback! A fourth Timesplitters title is to be announced soon."

This seems pretty straight-forward, and Crytek UK has previously suggested a new TimeSplitters title after the release of Crysis 2, so we're thinking this could be truer than a complete lie, but we're still keeping our bananas in our pants for now.

One of the best, FPS for PlayStation 2. I use to play this ALL the time. All my boys would play Halo on Xbox, and I was still playing this.

Via Gematsu

Rumor: TimeSplitters 4 may be announced soon
timesplitters.jpg

The TimeSplitters series isn't done monkeying around yet -- Crytek UK may be announcing TimeSplitters 4 soon, as noted in the August edition of Official PlayStation Magazine UK's "Rumor Machine" section. The rumor reads, "Gun-wielding monkeys are finally making a comeback! A fourth Timesplitters title is to be announced soon."

This seems pretty straight-forward, and Crytek UK has previously suggested a new TimeSplitters title after the release of Crysis 2, so we're thinking this could be truer than a complete lie, but we're still keeping our bananas in our pants for now.

One of the best, FPS for PlayStation 2. I use to play this ALL the time. All my boys would play Halo on Xbox, and I was still playing this.

Via Capcom-Unity

Breath of Fire 4 is set to heat up PSN in August
bof4.jpg

Fans of the PS1 classic Breath of Fire 4 can breathe a sigh of relief, or fire, or fiery relief, or reliefery fire, or... never mind. Breath of Fire 4 is scheduled to launch August 16 on PSN in the United States, according to a forum post from Capcom Senior VP Christian Svensson. Svensson also revealed that Breath of Fire PSN avatars will be available for purchase on launch day, "to celebrate," probably because fireworks would be too predictable.

Via Capcom-Unity

Breath of Fire 4 is set to heat up PSN in August
bof4.jpg

Fans of the PS1 classic Breath of Fire 4 can breathe a sigh of relief, or fire, or fiery relief, or reliefery fire, or... never mind. Breath of Fire 4 is scheduled to launch August 16 on PSN in the United States, according to a forum post from Capcom Senior VP Christian Svensson. Svensson also revealed that Breath of Fire PSN avatars will be available for purchase on launch day, "to celebrate," probably because fireworks would be too predictable.

Originally Posted by Proshares

PO

No sir. I think I was @ 67% or something?

Also, here is live footage for MLG today for COD: BO.

http://pro.majorleaguegam.../call_of_duty:_black_ops

PO

Dammit.  Trying to find someone to help me with this one blast shard that's out of my reach
laugh.gif
I feel like that'll be the one thing that's going to stop me from getting the Plat.

Originally Posted by Proshares

PO

No sir. I think I was @ 67% or something?

Also, here is live footage for MLG today for COD: BO.

http://pro.majorleaguegam.../call_of_duty:_black_ops

PO

Dammit.  Trying to find someone to help me with this one blast shard that's out of my reach
laugh.gif
I feel like that'll be the one thing that's going to stop me from getting the Plat.

Infamous 2 = 100% Completion = Just now!
pimp.gif

ProShares, what you stuck with? I don't mind helping. I'm sure I can help you find something on Google or a forum in regards to assistance. PM me.

Also does anyone if there is a list somewhere that shows the top Platinum trophies achieved for PSN users worldwide? Just wondering.

PO

Infamous 2 = 100% Completion = Just now!
pimp.gif

ProShares, what you stuck with? I don't mind helping. I'm sure I can help you find something on Google or a forum in regards to assistance. PM me.

Also does anyone if there is a list somewhere that shows the top Platinum trophies achieved for PSN users worldwide? Just wondering.

PO

^
No. Just referencing what games people have acquired Platinum trophies on, with #1 being the game on most PSN user's trophy list.

(EX: Uncharted 1 = 15000 PSN Players have acquired Platinum. )

I'm not sure if I'm confusing or not?
laugh.gif

PO

^
No. Just referencing what games people have acquired Platinum trophies on, with #1 being the game on most PSN user's trophy list.

(EX: Uncharted 1 = 15000 PSN Players have acquired Platinum. )

I'm not sure if I'm confusing or not?
laugh.gif

PO

^ You're  basically asking which game has the highest number of platinum trophies earned correct?

That is a good question.

After I plat LA Noire, I'm going to try and plat Infamous so I can delete it and free up space on my hard drive.

^ You're  basically asking which game has the highest number of platinum trophies earned correct?

That is a good question.

After I plat LA Noire, I'm going to try and plat Infamous so I can delete it and free up space on my hard drive.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, they do. But they only ship to US on eBay... Same procedure as Amazon. All International Orders have to go through their site, unfortunately, where you prepay freight and import duties (12% of dutiable value of entire shipment; freight cost included).
sick.gif
Btw, just found out if you buy 4 headsets in one go, you get around a $50 discount on your total order. So far, I got a friend committed to buying a headset with me as well, so the cost of shipping can be more reasonable (if you can call it that) for all of us. Hopefully I get two more friends from the P.I. to buy a pair before I place my order.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pimp.gif

sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Only one click away...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, they do. But they only ship to US on eBay... Same procedure as Amazon. All International Orders have to go through their site, unfortunately, where you prepay freight and import duties (12% of dutiable value of entire shipment; freight cost included).
sick.gif
Btw, just found out if you buy 4 headsets in one go, you get around a $50 discount on your total order. So far, I got a friend committed to buying a headset with me as well, so the cost of shipping can be more reasonable (if you can call it that) for all of us. Hopefully I get two more friends from the P.I. to buy a pair before I place my order.
laugh.gif

Via YouTube

Eight-year-old Noah brings the pain to pro players at EVO 2011

Son handed out a quick %!+ whoopin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom