The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Proshares

Finally got the Blatinum
pimp.gif

Congrats Pro.
pimp.gif

Glad you platinum'd a game besides Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.
laugh.gif

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are two of the harder games to platinum IMO. Mortal Kombat being another one.

For New Game Plus do you have to find all the riddles and do all the side missions again?

Some MLB 12 The Show new screenshots:

vg_mlb_1_576.jpg

vg_mlb_2_576.jpg

vg_mlb_3_576.jpg

vg_mlb_4_576.jpg

vg_mlb_6_576.jpg

vg_mlb_7_576.jpg

vg_mlb_8_576.jpg

The Orioles and Blue Jays new unis.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Finally got the Blatinum
pimp.gif

Congrats Pro.
pimp.gif

Glad you platinum'd a game besides Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.
laugh.gif

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City are two of the harder games to platinum IMO. Mortal Kombat being another one.

For New Game Plus do you have to find all the riddles and do all the side missions again?

Some MLB 12 The Show new screenshots:

vg_mlb_1_576.jpg

vg_mlb_2_576.jpg

vg_mlb_3_576.jpg

vg_mlb_4_576.jpg

vg_mlb_6_576.jpg

vg_mlb_7_576.jpg

vg_mlb_8_576.jpg

The Orioles and Blue Jays new unis.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I loved that game, I am not ashamed. Three now thank you very much (got Terminator Salvation too
laugh.gif
). Like I said, way more about getting them now than I was before.

In NG+, you have to redo all the side missions. Even the AR training which was a pain the first time around, not so much the second. The riddler trophies carry over to NG+. Long story short, if you find all of them and rescue all the hostages in your original game you don't have find the trophies again but you will have to save the hostages again and take down the riddler.

Can't wait for MLB 12
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I loved that game, I am not ashamed. Three now thank you very much (got Terminator Salvation too
laugh.gif
). Like I said, way more about getting them now than I was before.

In NG+, you have to redo all the side missions. Even the AR training which was a pain the first time around, not so much the second. The riddler trophies carry over to NG+. Long story short, if you find all of them and rescue all the hostages in your original game you don't have find the trophies again but you will have to save the hostages again and take down the riddler.

Can't wait for MLB 12
pimp.gif

I never even used to try before.  The last year or so, I just went crazy on it
laugh.gif
Yeah man I remember when you had 500+ trophies a few months ago now you have over 800.

Definitely been putting in work.
laugh.gif

Good looks posting those guides riddler trophies and physical challenges btw.

Gonna take a break from the main story and try to knock those out.

I never even used to try before.  The last year or so, I just went crazy on it
laugh.gif
Yeah man I remember when you had 500+ trophies a few months ago now you have over 800.

Definitely been putting in work.
laugh.gif

Good looks posting those guides riddler trophies and physical challenges btw.

Gonna take a break from the main story and try to knock those out.

Can't wait for MLB 12
pimp.gif

Neither can I.
pimp.gif

Interested in seeing what improvements they make to the gameplay.

And that sucks about Gamepro ceasing publication. My brother and I grew up on that magazine.

I didn't jump on the Black Friday deal for the Holiday Bundle, but any other deals or expected deals on a PS3 system this Christmas? I'm finally going to replace my broken one, and I don't need extra bells and whistles, mostly care about the console.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Man, just trying to stay ahead of Vintage, AlexV2, and Supreme in the trophy race.... Now I got Proshares, PO, and Mister916 to worry about. 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, its cool to see other people into it. Especially with the tips everyone is dropping, helps out a ton.

3 plats are in my near future......

Deal of the day at ebgames is Sly collection for 9.99
pimp.gif

Tomorrow is the new Duke game 9.89 (10 years to make, less then 6 months to drop below 10 dollars)
Sunday is X men Destiny - 19.99

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Man, just trying to stay ahead of Vintage, AlexV2, and Supreme in the trophy race.... Now I got Proshares, PO, and Mister916 to worry about. 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, its cool to see other people into it. Especially with the tips everyone is dropping, helps out a ton.

I actually have about 3-6 plats I can get right now. For some reason, I play some games to the point of getting the platinum (usually one trophy away, and an easy one at that) and I stop playing that game. I don't know why I do that, but I do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

laugh.gif

I actually have about 3-6 plats I can get right now. For some reason, I play some games to the point of getting the platinum (usually one trophy away, and an easy one at that) and I stop playing that game. I don't know why I do that, but I do.
laugh.gif
yeah im in the same boat with 3 games, but right now i want the plat in Skyrim

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

8 more days
Naw, Adventures of Tintin comes out in 4 more days.
Syphon Filter for PS3, believe 
embarassed.gif
I hope the announcement is Syphon Filter or another big game, not that Sony Smash bro. game.

Originally Posted by pip777

Naw, Adventures of Tintin comes out in 4 more days.
embarassed.gif
I hope the announcement is Syphon Filter or another big game, not that Sony Smash bro. game.
Nope, not Sony Smash, confirmed by Geoff. So far it's rumor to be
Syphon Filter

Sorcery

Metal Gear Solid 5 

Gears of War Trilogy

Unannounced Bungie Studios Game

or something else

Originally Posted by pip777

embarassed.gif
Nope, not Sony Smash, confirmed by Geoff. So far it's rumor to be
Syphon Filter

Sorcery

Metal Gear Solid 5 

Gears of War Trilogy

Unannounced Bungie Studios Game

or something else
Legacy of Kain: soul reaver 3  believe

I thought this was interesting:
heavy-rain-20111202053215378.jpg

Link:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213892p1.html

The game is pretty dope but yes it does have it's flaws. The game isn't for everyone but I honestly can say the game is worth getting cheap in th $19 to $29 range or at least just renting it and giving it a chance.

The damn stupid all endings trophy though prevented me from getting the platinum trophy for this game
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

in other words we all pretty much screwed.......u got them canukian madmen from up north, west coasters from hollyweird, & the level headed dudes from boston....eek
Says TomBradysTheGoat.

i was pokin fun at everyone (myself included).....it was joke homie....damn....and after all these years on NT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

in other words we all pretty much screwed.......u got them canukian madmen from up north, west coasters from hollyweird, & the level headed dudes from boston....eek

Dont lump me in with those Californians
indifferent.gif

I still gotta get Heavy Rain too
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom