The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Heavy rain was fun. I never liked going back to replay the game to get better endings, I guess I just settle for what I get

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by pip777

Syphon Filter for PS3, believe 
embarassed.gif
I hope the announcement is Syphon Filter or another big game, not that Sony Smash bro. game.
Nope, not Sony Smash, confirmed by Geoff. So far it's rumor to be
Syphon Filter

Sorcery

Metal Gear Solid 5 

Gears of War Trilogy

Unannounced Bungie Studios Game

or something else

Hope Sony announces Syphon Filter, it was a good game and with the potential of the ps3 they can have an epic game on their hands

rayman origins.

my cousin about to drop it off. should i tell him to forget it or is the game worth it???

I picked up a 120 HZ LED 3D TV & my compatible games look AMAZING!
eek.gif

I'm so upset I didn't have one before & play some of the signature titles with it.
ohwell.gif
(UC3, AC, BF3, MW3 Story Modes)

I suggest some of you do the same if your finances allow it!
happy.gif

EDIT: Here's the one I purchased since I have gotten a few PM's requesting the model. It was $300 off at BB & it came with two free glasses!

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN40D6420UFXZA

PO

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Naw, Adventures of Tintin comes out in 4 more days.
Syphon Filter for PS3, believe 
embarassed.gif
I hope the announcement is Syphon Filter or another big game, not that Sony Smash bro. game.
Nope, not Sony Smash, confirmed by Geoff. So far it's rumor to be
Syphon Filter

Sorcery

Metal Gear Solid 5 

Gears of War Trilogy

Unannounced Bungie Studios Game

or something else
Good. I thought Sorcery was already announced some time ago. I'd be shocked if MGS5, GeOW, or Bungie Studios is the big announcement. My wishlist would be:

Crash Bandicoot
Syphon Filter
God Of War 4

No Syphon Filter. A game called "The Last of Us".
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213907p1.html
Did you see the teaser trailer? It's Ants?! 
http://www.lastofus.com/

The peeps at gaf are quick, it's a SCEA game, so maybe it's from Sony Santa Monica (God of War III). Also the ant video came from this,

Madd strange, I'm clueless. What does ants and this fungi have to do with this upcoming game?
eek.gif

Also another game from the dev team Plastic. Yall remember them? They made Linger in Shadows back in 08? Here is a small trailer of whatever it is, 

Started Skyrim tonight....
Got 10 minutes in. Following the guard while I'm still bound.

Out of the blue, screen goes black, PS3 resets itself.

Only game to ever do this to me... Fallout 3.

Should be another irritating experience. 
tired.gif

tired.gif
get ready to have your game drop to zero FPS after you reach 10 hrs of play time
sick.gif
. i swear most of these companies think the 360 is the only platform out there even the PC is having problems 
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-ps3-skyrim-lag

[h1]Final Fantasy XIII-3 not on the cards despite domain registration[/h1]
Final-Fantasy-13-2-Announced.jpg

Speaking in a podcast, Square Enix public relations officer Akio Ofuji has explained a Final Fantasy XIII-3 domain registration as a defensive measure. According to Andriasang‘s translation, the registration was made by the US office, and Japanese staff weren’t aware about it until the story was picked up by press. Final Fantasy XIII-2 is due in Japan this month, with a Western release early next year on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

[h1]Recruitment outs new Square Enix 1st Production Department title[/h1]
Square Enix’s core development team is working on a new action RPG for PlayStation 3 and Vita.

20111205squeenix.jpg

Andriasang has translated a pair of job listings recruiting for Square Enix’s 1st Production Department, the internal team behind Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

Some details of the job descriptions give a few clues; one calls for a designer of “player character growth and customization, including job properties, ability properties, a growth system, and a customization system

tired.gif

Press through it. You will face many problems but once u starting doing quests....
pimp.gif

Also here is the list of 'deal of days' for ebgames games up till the 12

Dec 02
PS3 Start the Party $9.89
PS3 The Sly Collection $9.89
Dec 03
PS3 Duke Nukem Forever
360 Duke Nukem Forever
Also possible $20 PSN / 1400 & 2800 360 points cards on sale (listed as points card weekend offer)
Dec 04
PS3 X-Men Destiny
360 X-Men Destiny
Dec 05
PS3 Michael Jackson The Experience
360 Michael Jackson The Experience
Dec 06
PS3 Red Faction: Armageddon
360 Red Faction: Armageddon
Dec 07
?
Dec 08
PS3 Homefront
360 Homefront
Dec 09
PS3 Driver: San Francisco
360 Driver: San Francisco
Dec 10
360 Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster
Dec 11
WII Metroid: Other M
Dec 12
PS3 Lord of the Rings: War in the North
360 Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I loved heavy rain best game on ps3 IMO no game is like it love it..and fallout 3 got way to much play on the ps3 and even more on the 360 haha I love how when u kill 3 dog he no longer is a radio host I love the soundtrack the most I could remember being At work and singing all those songs outloud or in my head lol

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Cliffy B To Announce New Epic Franchise at the VGAs, Won’t Have Space Marines
CliffBleszinski_feature.jpg

Epic Games’ Design Director and Gears of War head, Cliff Bleszinski is set to announce “an entirely fresh, new experience

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Sony Confirms That Vita Only Supports One PSN Account Per Device
PlayStationVita_PSLogo_Feature.jpg

Sony Japan’s Brad Douglas has confirmed via twitter that the PS Vita will only support one PlayStation Network account per device. Users are able to login to a second account only after performing a full system restore, returning the device back to factory settings.

[The] only difference is that Vita requires you to do a factory reset when logging into a new acct, PSP does not

Reports surrounding this policy first appeared online over the weeked on popular gaming forum NeoGAF. The information originated from a Japanese hands-on event Sony held to promote the upcoming public release of the PS Vita, which is scheduled for December 17th.

Unlike the PS Vita, the PlayStation Portable does not require a factory reset in order to take advantage of a second PSN account.

Back
Top Bottom