The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

6461056787_676bbb3e0e_z.jpg

for those who are looking to buy playstation move, bestbuy.com has the mayhem move bundle that has killzone 3, resistance 3, move sharpshooter gun, move motion controller, move navigation controller, and eye camera for 99

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

I thought the game was The Last of US or is it another exclusive we don't know about yet ?

something else  half life 3 maybe
but wont the PC world riot if this was made a ps3 only game?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by sole vintage

I thought the game was The Last of US or is it another exclusive we don't know about yet ?

something else  half life 3 maybe
but wont the PC world riot if this was made a ps3 only game?
laugh.gif
Yeah, I can't see this being HL3, but we already know the game is from Sony Santa Monica. 

Playstation Plus users....
Heads up, if you bought the 1 year subscription the 1st day it was available, it will be coming to an end December 10th. 

Paying for one year and getting 5 months free on top of it (July 2010 until December 2011) 
pimp.gif

Your account is set to auto-renew. If you want to check to see when you subscription ends or shut off auto-renew, just go to:

Account Management > Transaction Management > Services List > and find Playstation Plus

I'll definitely be re-upping again. 

[h1]US PS Store Update, December 6 – FF VI, Dragon Age II, Back to Karkand[/h1]
This week’s US PlayStation Store update brings new full game trials and demos, a much-requested PSOne Classic, and some sweet DLC.

20111207ffvi.jpg

Final Fantasy VI is the headline act this week, but Dragon Age II and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit are pretty hot tickets as well.

Demos are available for Rage and Goldeneye 007: reloaded, and PS Plus subscribers can trial both DAII and NFS: Hot Pursuit.

Subscribers also score a free game – Tomb Raider: Underworld, Lara’s last outing before her upcoming reboot.

On the DLC side it’s a string of blockbusters – Resistance 3, Battlefield 3, and Arkham City, for example.

Get the full details below, thanks to the US PS Blog.
  • PlayStation Plus
  • PS3 Full Game:
    - Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3 Full Game)
  • Free minis:
    - Orbit (Early Access, Exclusive)
    - Mad Blocker Alpha (mini)
  • Free PS one Classics:
    - Spyro the Dragon
    - Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage
    - Spyro Year of the Dragon
  • Full Game Trials:
    - Dragon Age II
    - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • Media:
    - Qore Episode 43 – December
  • Discounted PSN Games:
    - Penny Arcade Adventures: Episode 1 and 2 (Bundle) – 80% off
    - Cuboid – 20% off
    - Sky Fighter – 20% off
  • Discounted minis:
    - Snowy – 75% off
  • Exclusive Themes and Avatars:
    - I am Alive Dynamic Theme
  • PSN Games
  • Wanted Corp ($9.99)
  • PS3 Full Games
  • Dragon Age II ($29.99)
  • Need For Speed Hot Pursuit ($29.99)
  • PSOne Classics
  • Final Fantasy VI ($9.99)
  • PSP Downloadable Games
  • Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 ($49.99)
  • Game Demos (free)
  • Goldeneye 007: Reloaded Demo
  • Rage Demo
  • Burgertime World Tour Demo
  • Add-on Game Content
  • Battlefield 3 – Back To Karkand ($14.99)
  • Resistance 3 Brutality Pack (Warden Theme GWP) ($3.99)
  • Everybody Dance Pack 3 ($8.99)
  • Batman Arkham City – Arkham City Skins Pack ($4.99)
  • LittleBigPlanet 2 The Muppets Costumes (x5) ($1.99 – $5.99 each)
  • DC Universe Online Lightning Strikes Add-On ($9.99)
  • The King Of Fighters XIII Iori W/ The Power Of Flames Character ($4.99)
  • The King Of Fighters XIII Unlock Billy, Saiki (Human Form) ($0.99)
  • Disgaea 4 (x5) ($0.99 – $2.99 each)
  • Champion Jockey (x5) ($1.49 – $2.99 each)
  • Saints Row The Third: Explosive Combat Pack ($1.99)
  • Saints Row The Third: Z Style Pack ($1.99)
  • Voltron: Defender Of The Universe – Arena Of Doom ($2.99)
  • Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (x4) ($0.99 each)
  • Two Worlds II (x2) ($19.99 – $29.99 each)
  • Rock Band 3
  • “All Signs Point to Lauderdale

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Yeah, I can't see this being HL3, but we already know the game is from Sony Santa Monica.
The Getaway 3
What other game franchises are they known for besides GOW and Twisted Metal? Or it might not even be something that they developed in the past. The hype around this makes it feel like they are bringing a huge franchise like Mario or Halo to the ps3, which is most likely not the case. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

The Getaway 3
What other game franchises are they known for besides GOW and Twisted Metal? Or it might not even be something that they developed in the past. The hype around this makes it feel like they are bringing a huge franchise like Mario or Halo to the ps3, which is most likely not the case. 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking it has to be some other well known franchise that's been exclusive to MS or Nintendo coming to PS. This much hype over a completely new franchise or something that we've never heard of would be a letdown to be honest.

I'm thinking it has to be some other well known franchise that's been exclusive to MS or Nintendo coming to PS. This much hype over a completely new franchise or something that we've never heard of would be a letdown to be honest.

nt i need some help:
listed my metal gear solid ps3 for $250 and got bombarded with calls, made me rethink my asking price. how much could i sell it for?  (perfect condition, comes with box and everything else)

Spoiler [+]
ive had the metal gear solid 80 gb backwards compatible ps3 ever since it dropped. its been used major for games and movies.. never used the backward compatibility. the old system sounds loud and im lookin to flip it before its too late...

copped the $200 bundle on blackfriday from amazon and still have it in the box.

nt i need some help:
listed my metal gear solid ps3 for $250 and got bombarded with calls, made me rethink my asking price. how much could i sell it for?  (perfect condition, comes with box and everything else)

Spoiler [+]
ive had the metal gear solid 80 gb backwards compatible ps3 ever since it dropped. its been used major for games and movies.. never used the backward compatibility. the old system sounds loud and im lookin to flip it before its too late...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

might as well enter letdown mode right now because thats what its going to be, all 3 manufacturers have pretty much secured all their exclusives based on publishing them, and valve sure as hell isnt making a one platform game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the whole "exclusive you wont believe" is nothing but PR garble, ill gladly eat my words if my jaw drops and my eyes melt upon the unveiling but im not holding my breath
grin.gif

edit - after giving it some thought, aside from some new jaw dropping face melting insanely good looking game, the gears trilogy on ps3 is probably the only unbelievable thing i can think of, but it dont see it happening

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

might as well enter letdown mode right now because thats what its going to be, all 3 manufacturers have pretty much secured all their exclusives based on publishing them, and valve sure as hell isnt making a one platform game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the whole "exclusive you wont believe" is nothing but PR garble, ill gladly eat my words if my jaw drops and my eyes melt upon the unveiling but im not holding my breath
grin.gif

edit - after giving it some thought, aside from some new jaw dropping face melting insanely good looking game, the gears trilogy on ps3 is probably the only unbelievable thing i can think of, but it dont see it happening

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

nt i need some help:

Spoiler [+]

I say around the 300 to 350 mark you cant really find a backwards compatible ps3

Back
Top Bottom