The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thinkin about preordering twisted metal

anyone getting it?

I got it pre ordered at Best Buy but I'm probably just going to cancel it and pre order with amazon since they are offering a $10 credit.
All retailers anywhere you pre order you get Axel and digital download voucher for PS2 version of Twisted Metal Black off the PS Store.

I downloaded and I'm about to watch the new episode of Qore which has some new info on the game also.

Qore though just dosen't feel right with the new hosts since Vernoica Belmont & Audrey Cleo are gone.

That RE trailer looks dope. She did that Licker filthy in thqt hallway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Yo, that FF XII-2 demo has me eagerly anticipating the full game now. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

In that last little clip they show in the demo before its over, a special retro enemy appears. When I saw him, I was like "no way
sick.gif
. I wanna fight him
laugh.gif
".
Yea, I was impressed with the changes as well. I dont like the Noel character much, but the additions are nice. I'll be buying on release date.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

YO!!! this game loooks ILLLL!!!!
too bad these bad %*+ spec ops ppl can't run/reload/and shoot all at the same time.
Impressive CGI and action script, but CGI in 2012? After seeing in-game footage of "The Last Of Us", everything else seems outdated. 

Missed a few days with a timeout from Meth... 
Any PS+ users who want EASY, EASY trophies, download the Back to the Future episodes, 1-5. I am a fan of the movies, and these did a really good job of continuing the story. Not amazing, but entertaining.

Took me about 90 minutes per episode, for a total of about 60 trophies, more than half being silver and gold.

Also, the MGS HD Collection is worth getting just for Peacewalker. I played about an hour last night. So good.

Anyone heard of this Ps3 Xploder software? I'm guessing this is how people have such a high level with the trophies. This program lets download ANY save off the net and re-sign the name to yours. So usually it will be like "The save isn't yours and trophies can't be earned" or whatever, this bypasses that and makes the saves yours.

Edit: And at only 15 bucks I definitely can see alot of people using it.

Any NT'ers cop NBA JAM On Fire Edition?

How is it?

It's on sale for $9 bucks right now on PS Store.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Anyone heard of this Ps3 Xploder software? I'm guessing this is how people have such a high level with the trophies. This program lets download ANY save off the net and re-sign the name to yours. So usually it will be like "The save isn't yours and trophies can't be earned" or whatever, this bypasses that and makes the saves yours.

Man, that's cheating. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Man, that's cheating. 
laugh.gif

It's not that serious...
I can't believe they even made this software though! Like who cares?
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, Capo, shoot me the link to this program. I'm going to try it out for the NT fam!
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Man, that's cheating. 
laugh.gif

It's not that serious...
I can't believe they even made this software though! Like who cares?
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, Capo, shoot me the link to this program. I'm going to try it out for the NT fam!
roll.gif

PO
roll.gif
Thats what im saying, it's crazy. It works for all the new games too UC3, Skyrim, MW3 all that. Here's a link PO (and anyone else interested
nerd.gif
).

http://us.xploder.net/pro...er-PS3-Cheats-System.htm

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Any NT'ers cop NBA JAM On Fire Edition?

How is it?

It's on sale for $9 bucks right now on PS Store.
Its awesome, but needs a roster update ASAP. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

YO!!! this game loooks ILLLL!!!!
too bad these bad %*+ spec ops ppl can't run/reload/and shoot all at the same time.
Impressive CGI and action script, but CGI in 2012? After seeing in-game footage of "The Last Of Us", everything else seems outdated.�
Dang... that's crazy. Brings back memories of RE2.

I feel like it'll be too much like the Outbreak series. For these games when you can play as 6 different characters with different abilites throughout the story, feel like it ruins it for me. I'd rather RE6 than this TBH.

[h1]StarHawk public beta starts today for PS Plus members[/h1]
Sony has posted a reminder along with a video, in case you forgot, that the public beta for StarHawk opens tomorrow for PS Plus members.

starhawk1118.jpg

Everything included in the beta is mentioned in the video posted below, along with Classic Arcade Flight-Mode, Host Migration, Language Support, Skills, Playstation Network Friend Integration, Bug Fixes, and more. Continued updates will be implemented throughout the public beta.

StarHawk public beta schedule for US and Europe can be found through a previous post on the matter.
[h1]Official Ong-Bak game announced for 2012 from Studio HIVE[/h1]
Studio HIVE has announced it’s secured the license to create a game based on the martial arts movie series Ong-Bak. The game is being developed in close collaboration with the license holder, Sahamongkol Film International, in order to “achieve a much deeper story involvement for all Ong-Bak fans.

Back
Top Bottom