The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

i don't know if this has been posted before, but I'm looking forward to this game coming out next year. it looks like mad fun. :pimp:

From the PS Blog:
Never Stop Playing With PlayStation Collections

+ Posted by Cristian Cardona // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

You folks may have read on the internets about our upcoming release of the Ratchet & Clank Collection. Well, we’ve decided to make August 28th an extra sweet shopping day by releasing it alongside the God of War Saga and inFAMOUS Collection!

Notice the shiny new things we’ve put on the packaging! What does it mean? Why does Ratchet look so good in green? The answer to most of those questions is that we’re officially introducing our Collections line with these releases on August 28th. Over the years we’ve had all sorts of great deals come your way and moving forward, this is how we plan on presenting them to our consumers. From August 28th on out, you’ll be able to easily spot these classic installments at retailers, as well as on the PlayStation Store, and know that you’ll be getting the greatest PlayStation has to offer — at the best prices around!

You should already know what’s in the Ratchet & Clank Collection, but here’s what you’ll find in the other two:
God of War Saga

God of War
God of War II
God of War III
God of War: Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
Exclusive Bonus Content
Voucher For 1 Trial Month of PlayStation Plus
Remastered for HD, DUALSHOCK Control, Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War III and God of War: Origins Collection)

inFAMOUS Collection

inFAMOUS
inFAMOUS 2
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Extra missions
Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles

Come August 28th, you’ll be able to pick these beauties up starting at $29.99! They not only come with some of the best and most memorable games in the PlayStation family, they’re also packed with a few additional goodies to make it worth your hard-earned cash. For longtime fans who may already have a few installments of these franchises, select titles from the Collections will also be available individually — without the extras — on the PlayStation Store.

Keep an eye on the Blog as we bring you some additional news in the coming weeks, about which games you can expect to get their own Collections this fall!

Thanks for the info.
I cant install the update. The game will say there is an update, and then freeze on me. it has happened 3 times to me. After the third time, my PS3 turned into a douchebag and now it doesn't want to read the MGS4 disc anymore. I'm pissed. >::lol:
And i'm a little sad. :frown:

I cant install the update. The game will say there is an update, and then freeze on me. it has happened 3 times to me. After the third time, my PS3 turned into a douchebag and now it doesn't want to read the MGS4 disc anymore. I'm pissed. >::lol:
And i'm a little sad. :frown:

delete any MGS4 data you have game install metal gear online and save data. the patch will erase this anyway but give it a shot

GOW Saga from what I read I & II HD collection and GOW III are on disc.

But what sucks is that GOW Origins they are on a digital download voucher that is 15GB.

I'm just glad I already have all of them on disc.

I really enjoyed the PSP GOW games.

:wow: :pimp: Man i cant wait. Im thinking this will be a march release sony usually releases big time games around that time

Nah I'm thinking fall/holiday season 2013.

Sony already has God If War Ascension and Beyond 2 Souls releasing next spring and GTA V will probably release around that time.

Man I wish Ratchet & Clank Future Tools Of Destruction would get a patch for trophy support.

GOW Saga from what I read I & II HD collection and GOW III are on disc.

But what sucks is that GOW Origins they are on a digital download voucher that is 15GB.

I'm just glad I already have all of them on disc.

I really enjoyed the PSP GOW games.
Yeah, reading the comments for the Collections article posted on the PS Blog I found that out.

I'm interested in seeing what other collections they plan on making. Sony said the plan on releasing more in the fall.

I envy the NT'er who is just playing FFVII for the first time.

What I wouldnt give to have that experience again with Final Fantasy IX.

man, I played 4, 7, 8, 10, and 13 and the only one I finished story-wise is 13:smh: . The rest I played about a third to a half way through.

its like I put in 5-10 hour marathons and then just completely stopped because I end up finding something new to waste time on.

havent touched 7 and 8 in like 4-5 years. and the most viable option for me is to play though the PC version or emulators. Maybe its just me, but the experience just sucks playing FF games on the PC for some reason.

I think I do have 7-8 somewhere on my ext harddrive. just thinking about it makes me wanna install it now.

been wanting to play mgs4 all over again... :pimp:

gotta try that new persona 4 fighter. looks like a lot of fun. still havent beaten persona 4 yet though :smh:

Last edited:
:wow: :pimp: Man i cant wait. Im thinking this will be a march release sony usually releases big time games around that time

Nah I'm thinking fall/holiday season 2013.

Sony already has God If War Ascension and Beyond 2 Souls releasing next spring and GTA V will probably release around that time.

:lol: i know i was just giving myself false hope. that game looks so interesting and fun gameplay/story wise

Back
Top Bottom