The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Anyone else that uses PSNProfiles.com, they just purged their leaderboards of cheaters.

Nice to see my rank jump a few thousand points.

Inside Assassin's Creed III: Episode 1 Video:

I better be able to find that BL2 Loot Chest Edition on eBay.

AC3 looks OMAZING, OMFG.

I better be able to find that BL2 Loot Chest Edition on eBay.
AC3 looks OMAZING, OMFG.

Yeah u will find the loot edition on ebay but u will have to pay. I sold my Xbox version this week for 600 shipped. I still have two playstation 3 version left.

Anyone else that uses PSNProfiles.com, they just purged their leaderboards of cheaters.
Nice to see my rank jump a few thousand points.

The aiming for Uncharted vita is pretty bad, how are you finding it?

also just a month a way

What's a month away?

I still havent played it yet... got caught up in trying to get all the damn trophies in Welcome Park. :smh::lol:

Anyone who doesn't have PS+ at this point is losing out on some amazing games and discounts.

Here is what to expect on September 4th.

Playing online is only good if you are playing with individuals that know what they are doing. Most times its every man for themselves, which why i stop playing online

Any one try the new update for the Vita? Glad i can play PS1 games, but for some reason i cant download any Final Fantasy games.

Hey NT'ers what's the deal with Counter Strike?

Was it free to Playstation Plus subscribers ?

I logged into PSN today and it was already downloaded and installed.I know I didn't purchase it.I went into the Playstation Store and check my download history and it wasn't showing in there.

So I launch the game and download the game patch.Quit the game and now in the PS Store it shows in my download history.

Weird thing is I got no email receipt saying that I purchased and was billed for the game.

Playing online is only good if you are playing with individuals that know what they are doing. Most times its every man for themselves, which why i stop playing online

Any one try the new update for the Vita? Glad i can play PS1 games, but for some reason i cant download any Final Fantasy games.

USA has 9 games available today, while Europe got 129. :smh:

Here’s the tiny US PSOne list:

Arc the Lad
Cool Borders 2
Final Fantasy VII
Hot Shots Golf 2
Jet Moto
Syphon Filter
Tomb Raider
Twisted Metal 2
Wild Arms

Hey NT'ers what's the deal with Counter Strike?

Was it free to Playstation Plus subscribers ?

I logged into PSN today and it was already downloaded and installed.I know I didn't purchase it.I went into the Playstation Store and check my download history and it wasn't showing in there.

So I launch the game and download the game patch.Quit the game and now in the PS Store it shows in my download history.

Weird thing is I got no email receipt saying that I purchased and was billed for the game.

Same thing happened to my roommate. I believe it Auto-downloaded the Trial Version. You can play it once (for up to 60 minutes), then decide if you want to purchase it. PS+ users get it for $11.99 I believe.

If you have PS+ it occasionally will download these trials for you. I dont know how it determines which ones to do it for though, as it didnt auto-download for me.

Last edited:
Empire that list is incorrect.

What i did was go to my PSN history on my vita and scrolled down and downloaded all my PS1 classics. Only ones that vita said i cant download was my final fantasy game (including FF7)

Lunar and some other RPG worked fine

Last edited:
Just started playing Rage yesterday. So far so good.
Waiting to see what the god awful ending is about...

Last edited:
Amazing job by Telltale games. First two episodes are free for PS+ users, but even if you aren't a member, I really recommend you at least try the first episode. One of my favorite games of the year so far.

The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Hits PSN Today
+ Posted by Eric Parsons // Director, The Walking Dead: Episode Three - Long Road Ahead

We continue to be blown away by how much people want each new installment of The Walking Dead. As soon as we get an episode out the door, we’re immediately hit with people wanting to know when the next one will hit. It’s incredible and we’re so grateful for everyone’s excitement and support. Today we can confirm that The Walking Dead: Episode Three – Long Road Ahead will launch August 28th (today!) on PlayStation Network in North America. We’ve been hard at work making sure this installment will put players through the emotional wringer in this morally grey story set in the world of Robert Kirkman’s comic book series.
Episode Three – Long Road Ahead is going to push some truly mind-warping decisions on you. A zombie apocalypse is horrific not only because of the undead, but also because of the depths that humanity will sink to in desperate times. You’re going to have to choose paths that I don’t think have ever really been explored in a video game before. I can’t help but wince with the knowledge of many of the choices we’ve created for you to make. This is our most emotionally turbulent episode yet, not only due to the ongoing terror of living in a world plagued by the undead but also because of the barrage of difficult situations with no clear ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ solution. This won’t be an ‘easy’ episode by any means; emotionally scarring maybe, but definitely not easy. I don’t want to give anything away, but there’s a single event that transpires in Episode Three – Long Road Ahead that changes everything. Cause and effect can be a terrible thing.

Something else we’re looking forward to players experiencing in this third episode of The Walking Dead, and as the series continues, is the just how the world has deteriorated in the aftermath of the plague over the months since the game’s first episode. Remember, armed forces and government agencies have already made their attempts to stop the outbreak, and you’ll even see the aftermath of a helicopter crash into the pharmacy in Macon as the result of their failed attempts. That’s in addition to several other mechanical breakdowns and disasters that have occurred across the area, leaving our group of survivors with an outright vehicular wasteland for them to navigate on their way to, what they hope will be, safety.

While you wait for today’s Store publish, give the first two episodes another go and try making some new choices to see where the story differs. You can save those games in the other slots available and keep your ‘main’ play-through intact. Also, be sure to head to our new The Walking Dead stats page on the official website to see how your choices stack up with everyone else’s. Then share your choices with friends and talk about it on the Telltale Games forums!
The Walking Dead: Episode Three – Long Road Ahead comes to PlayStation Network today for $4.99, or can be downloaded from within the game’s menu for existing Season Pass owners.

Back
Top Bottom