The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^
There are trophies, and they look fairly easy.

I doubt they would make it free. You rarely see PS+ offer a discount on a game, then offer it for free.

We'll see.

I've played every Assassin's Creed and am really fatigued with how they re-hash things.

I really want to see a shake up with how missions are.

[quote name="TheHealthInspector"

game of the year right here :pimp:

they ran into a juggernaut in 2009 but 2012 will be theirs

[/quote]

Game of the year front runner right now is .... Borderlands 2:smokin
Same old, same old Assassin

What are the realistic benefits of PS+?

Realistic meaning things that I'll actually need, use, or play.

Last edited:
You get a bunch of things.

Instant game collection. New games added pretty much bi-weekly.

Cloud saving. Allows you to float your save data so it can be accessed by another console, or in case your system goes down you dont lose your saves.

Auto-downloads. You set a time that your system will turn on and download updates to games, system updates, or sync trophy data.

Early access. Games, betas, ect.

There was over $1200 worth of discounts in 2011, with 2012 already beating that by a mile.

Full game trials. Play certain games for an hour to decide if you want to buy them.

Also, Spec Ops: The Line is a pretty amazing game. Basically an Uncharted clone without the platforming. I'm 5 Chapters in and loving it.

Yes, I'm playing too many games right now. :lol: You have a lot of free time when you're girl is in Nursing. :smh::frown:

Thanks for the insight.

It seems like you get more for your money than xbox live.

[h1]Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive[/h1]
by Sinan Kubba    on Sep 13th 2012 10:38AM

bayonetta2.jpg

Nintendo announced Bayonetta  is getting a sequel on Wii U, and it will be exclusive to the console. Nintendo revealed Bayonetta 2  in its Wii U presentation this afternoon, with the game being developed by Platinum Games and published by Nintendo. The news is surprising, given the 2010 hack-and-slash released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

We'll keep you updated on Bayonetta 2 info as it comes.

PSN down for anyone else still? Keep getting error code 8071053D. I'm in NYC if it matters...

PS3 Error Code 8071053D

This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.

To solve this error:

The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :

1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.
2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.
3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.
4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.
5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.

The trophy list looks pretty reasonable, with the exception a few. If I remember correctly, hard difficulty for this game sucked.

Killzone HD Coming to PSN, Trophy List Revealed
Will you Platinum it?
by Colin Moriarty SEPTEMBER 13, 2012

It was only a few days ago that the Killzone Trilogy was confirmed for PlayStation 3. The Trilogy will include Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 – both native PS3 games – as well as an HD version of the PS2 classic Killzone. The Trilogy is set to come out on October 23rd in North America and October 24th in Europe.

But what about those of us who already own Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 and want to play the original Killzone with Trophies and in HD? That’s where Sony’s newest announcement -- Killzone HD – comes into play. Available on the same time as the Trilogy, and only on PlayStation Network, Killzone HD will cost $15 and will be a way for those already familiar with Killzone 2 and 3 to play a reworked version of the original.

To tease us, Sony has also revealed the full Trophy roster for Killzone HD, which you can marvel at below. Will you Platinum it? Let us know in the comments!

PS3 Error Code 8071053D
This error is caused by a power issue with the Playstation 3.
To solve this error:
The Playstion 3 must be hard booted. To do this :
1. Turn the PS3 to stanby power off.
2. Turn off power on the PS3 by using power toggle on back off PS3 and unplug power cord.
3. Restart your wireless router, if using one.
4. Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.
5. Try creating a new connection on the by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the Playstation 3.

Thanks Bro. This worked!

chris, any thoughts so far on the burgeoning ign top-rpg list?

9 so far down.......SMH.....

....and vii so far ahead SMH

if fallout 3 isnt sniffin top 10 but they got it up high on top modern day PC games?!?!.....FUGHHEDDABOUTIT!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

anyways, most games seem to be PC and i know u dont pc game, so what's the deal with that? these past couple years ive taken great affection to the rpg genre.  but still, i know there are TONS  of titles i havent touched.  moreover, there are so many good points about fallout 3 that i plum FORGOT to mention (as with any epic, epics must be written, eh?), yet im very confident nothing on that list can touch it, some can certainly come close....

speaking of rpg's FF 14 is prolly my last ps3 game (edit: outside of cod). forget mgs, that series is so tired and garbage and trash.  its a pure unadulterated hype train.

pc mmorps are dope.  so dope. i trialed World of Warcraft after getting my Old Republic Jedi Knight to lvl 12 and def. see the similarities in gameplay.  Star Wars Episode 4 is the GOAT and so definitely, Old Rep. owns WOW imo.  guild wars 2 just came out and it looks FANTASTIC......BUT the first FANTASY setting mmorpg i will fully delve into can be none other than  THE. FINAL. FANTASY. LMAOOOOOO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom