The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

^^your character cheats on his girlfriend and ends up in a love triangle, it's also a puzzle

game, very unique and original. it's a beautiful game, but not for everyone.

everybody can't like catherine. but i love it 

^^your character cheats on his girlfriend and ends up in a love triangle, it's also a puzzle

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

For those interested in trophies, I am doing a bit of a blog on myIGN with just random tips, comments, and pointers on getting trophies in the games I'm playing. I'll try to update it with every new game I play.
First one I did was Record of Agarest War Zero.

http://people.ign.com/theprocessofbelief

nice
pimp.gif
. do you have the same obsession with achievement points?   

For those interested in trophies, I am doing a bit of a blog on myIGN with just random tips, comments, and pointers on getting trophies in the games I'm playing. I'll try to update it with every new game I play.
First one I did was Record of Agarest War Zero.

http://people.ign.com/theprocessofbelief

nice
pimp.gif
. do you have the same obsession with achievement points?   

laugh.gif
 No, I was too late to the party. And to be honest, I wouldn't have time for both.
However, I am going to go pick up a few 360 exclusive RPG's and play through them in the next few months. Just picked up Lost Odyssey. 

laugh.gif
 No, I was too late to the party. And to be honest, I wouldn't have time for both.
However, I am going to go pick up a few 360 exclusive RPG's and play through them in the next few months. Just picked up Lost Odyssey. 

chris, anything?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

im pick this up when it goes on sale.  these types of games drop fast.  the demo was very interesting.

chris, anything?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

im pick this up when it goes on sale.  these types of games drop fast.  the demo was very interesting.

Anybody else got in the early R3 Beta? I just received my code from Insomniac, gonna check it out in a bit..

Anybody else got in the early R3 Beta? I just received my code from Insomniac, gonna check it out in a bit..

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ No, I really want in too
frown.gif

i'm surprised I actually got a code..downloading now & I hope it isn't as underwhelming as R2.

^ No, I really want in too
frown.gif

i'm surprised I actually got a code..downloading now & I hope it isn't as underwhelming as R2.

laugh.gif
Wayyy good game
pimp.gif
. Install to your hardrive tho because it is extra choppy if you don't.

And, I cannot play Black Ops on my ps3 because after about the second loading screen my PS3 changes the display to split screen? Like, there is a split screen of to mirror images. Only happens on black ops. Anyone every heard of this?

laugh.gif
Wayyy good game
pimp.gif
. Install to your hardrive tho because it is extra choppy if you don't.

And, I cannot play Black Ops on my ps3 because after about the second loading screen my PS3 changes the display to split screen? Like, there is a split screen of to mirror images. Only happens on black ops. Anyone every heard of this?

Via YouTube

Eight-year-old Noah brings the pain to pro players at EVO 2011

�
Son handed out a quick %!+ whoopin
laugh.gif
Chris G was being booed by everyone when he bodied this kid 
laugh.gif

youngin got the potential to be a fat pro gamer when he grows up

Via YouTube

Eight-year-old Noah brings the pain to pro players at EVO 2011