The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

chris keep a look out for ur package.. i hope u don't got black neighbors.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Furrell, did you see the bad ending? I thought both endings were good too!

Toine. That's exactly what I''m referring too...

Empire. Thanks for the follow-up. I was hoping there was something 100% defined out there.

Proshares, PM me a screenshot of the blast shard location. I'll see what I can do.

PO

Furrell, did you see the bad ending? I thought both endings were good too!

Toine. That's exactly what I''m referring too...

Empire. Thanks for the follow-up. I was hoping there was something 100% defined out there.

Proshares, PM me a screenshot of the blast shard location. I'll see what I can do.

PO

[h1]Japanese, American import PSOne games coming to Euro PSN[/h1]

The North American PSN features a PSOne Imports store, to sell previously Japan-exclusive games digitally. SCEE is expanding the idea for the European PS Store, announcing an initiative to publish US and Japanese games in that region. No titles have been announced yet.

Publishers of US/Japanese games can now apply to release their PSOne games on the European store, in an "as is" format -- meaning no additional localization. "This also means that if a PAL version of a title has been unable to pass QA in SCEE, but the NTSC version is already available on the PlayStation Store in SCEA or SCEJ," said SCEE PS Store rep Rich McGrath, "we can look at publishing that version instead." As long as it gets through the ratings boards, that is.http://
Source: PlayStation Blog

[h1]Japanese, American import PSOne games coming to Euro PSN[/h1]

The North American PSN features a PSOne Imports store, to sell previously Japan-exclusive games digitally. SCEE is expanding the idea for the European PS Store, announcing an initiative to publish US and Japanese games in that region. No titles have been announced yet.

Publishers of US/Japanese games can now apply to release their PSOne games on the European store, in an "as is" format -- meaning no additional localization. "This also means that if a PAL version of a title has been unable to pass QA in SCEE, but the NTSC version is already available on the PlayStation Store in SCEA or SCEJ," said SCEE PS Store rep Rich McGrath, "we can look at publishing that version instead." As long as it gets through the ratings boards, that is.http://
Source: PlayStation Blog

Anyone here still interested in Playing Resistance: Fall of Man? Cuz I heard that they might bring back a few servers to that game for a retro gaming weekend. 
nerd.gif

Anyone here still interested in Playing Resistance: Fall of Man? Cuz I heard that they might bring back a few servers to that game for a retro gaming weekend. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Joystiq

Rumor: A Mirror's Edge sequel could get cooler with Frostbite 2 engine

mirrorsedge.jpg

The Mirror's Edge and Battlefield franchises are related through more than developer-publisher relations -- they're poised to share digital DNA. If it is made, a sequel to Mirror's Edge may use Battlefield 3's Frostbite 2 engine, according to Official PlayStation Magazine, which writes, "The Frostbite 2 engine will pave the way for Mirror's Edge to make a free-running return."

We don't know much more about the potential sequel or OPM's "inside whispers," besides the fact that Mirror's Edge is an "important franchise" to EA. We may have to wait until EA and DICE stop coddling Battlefield 3 for confirmation of another game or details about its engine. For now, dreaming about free-running on Frostbite 2 will have to tide us over. Mmmm...

Anybody actually play the first one? The demo was dope, but that's as far as I got.

Ive been looking forward to a sequel to Mirrors Edge. One of my favorite games of this era, a true breath of fresh air
pimp.gif

I agree. Great game. Don't shoot anything and and play the game like it was meant to be played, and it really shines.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Via Joystiq

Rumor: A Mirror's Edge sequel could get cooler with Frostbite 2 engine

mirrorsedge.jpg

The Mirror's Edge and Battlefield franchises are related through more than developer-publisher relations -- they're poised to share digital DNA. If it is made, a sequel to Mirror's Edge may use Battlefield 3's Frostbite 2 engine, according to Official PlayStation Magazine, which writes, "The Frostbite 2 engine will pave the way for Mirror's Edge to make a free-running return."

We don't know much more about the potential sequel or OPM's "inside whispers," besides the fact that Mirror's Edge is an "important franchise" to EA. We may have to wait until EA and DICE stop coddling Battlefield 3 for confirmation of another game or details about its engine. For now, dreaming about free-running on Frostbite 2 will have to tide us over. Mmmm...

Anybody actually play the first one? The demo was dope, but that's as far as I got.

Ive been looking forward to a sequel to Mirrors Edge. One of my favorite games of this era, a true breath of fresh air
pimp.gif

I agree. Great game. Don't shoot anything and and play the game like it was meant to be played, and it really shines.

Via bf3blog.com

Battlefield 3 rolls out retailer specific pre-order bonuses
bf3tanksp_530x298.jpg

It wouldn't be a new entry in a popular series without retailer specific pre-order bonuses. As previously revealed, all pre-orders will receive the limited edition of Battlefield 3 and, thus, the "Back to Karkand" map pack DLC, though each retailer will also have some different additional bonuses.

GameStop is offering the (timed exclusive) "Physical Warfare" DLC and PowerUp Rewards members will also snag a copy of the Prima strategy guide. Best Buy pre-orders will receive the "SPECACT Kit," a package of eight multiplayer skins. Finally, Amazon pre-orders include a pack of exclusive multiplayer dog tags.

Sadly not included with any of the pre-orders: Free time.

Via bf3blog.com

Battlefield 3 rolls out retailer specific pre-order bonuses
bf3tanksp_530x298.jpg

It wouldn't be a new entry in a popular series without retailer specific pre-order bonuses. As previously revealed, all pre-orders will receive the limited edition of Battlefield 3 and, thus, the "Back to Karkand" map pack DLC, though each retailer will also have some different additional bonuses.

GameStop is offering the (timed exclusive) "Physical Warfare" DLC and PowerUp Rewards members will also snag a copy of the Prima strategy guide. Best Buy pre-orders will receive the "SPECACT Kit," a package of eight multiplayer skins. Finally, Amazon pre-orders include a pack of exclusive multiplayer dog tags.

Sadly not included with any of the pre-orders: Free time.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Via PlaystationLifeystyle.net

Vita Receives Full RPG Support From Idea Factory and Compile Heart
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-MK2-feature.jpg

Idea Factory and Compile Heart are currently hard at work on the PlayStation 3 exclusive, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, but it has now been revealed that they are also planning some titles for the PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS.

This right here is reason enough for me to pre-order a Vita. (Like trophy support wasn't enough 
laugh.gif
)
Comprise and Idea co-developed both Record of Agarest War's. They know how to make a classic SJRPG. 
pimp.gif

Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing some good, original JRPGs for the Vita now that developers wont have to worry about PS3 development costs or the limitations of the PSP.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Via PlaystationLifeystyle.net

Vita Receives Full RPG Support From Idea Factory and Compile Heart
Hyperdimension-Neptunia-MK2-feature.jpg

Idea Factory and Compile Heart are currently hard at work on the PlayStation 3 exclusive, Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2, but it has now been revealed that they are also planning some titles for the PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS.

This right here is reason enough for me to pre-order a Vita. (Like trophy support wasn't enough 
laugh.gif
)
Comprise and Idea co-developed both Record of Agarest War's. They know how to make a classic SJRPG. 
pimp.gif

Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing some good, original JRPGs for the Vita now that developers wont have to worry about PS3 development costs or the limitations of the PSP.

Was browsing through GAF and notice a thread regarding Eight Days and a gameplay link. Not sure if anybody seen this but the motion capture animation is dead on, looks like something you would see out of hollywood, stunt type #@!@. Check this out.

Sucks it was cancelled, co-op would of been dope.

Back
Top Bottom