The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Type-0 released last year in Japan on PSP...
As far as Versus, this is all you really have to know. From it's Wikipedia page:
As of November 2012, Final Fantasy Versus XIII has been in development for exactly seven years. As a result, it currently holds the record for the longest amount of time ever spent developing a single Final Fantasy game.

I meant a western release for Type-0. Square usually have no problems localizing their games especially the final fantasy ones but for some reason Type-0 still hasn't been confirmed for a English release.

As for Versus, here's a quote from the wiki page "On September 10, 2011, Yoshiori Kitase was asked at a Final Fantasy XIII-2 fan event about the status of Final Fantasy Type-0 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII. He replied that both games are now at 100% production power" meaning that it had been put to the side probably to get XIII out the door.

Got my house broken into when i was at work today smh.. They took all my tvs, ps3, laptops like 50 blu rays smh... What kind of ps3 bundles or deals are out now a days?

The Phanton Pain (PS3/360)

I damn near thought this was a Metal Gear game.

edit:
Speculation from GAF

Can it be?

Last edited:
^ That would great. I hope so.

I thought it was Skyrim DLC so I wasn't paying much attention.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Last of Us... gonna be a great year for games in 2013; GTA V, Last of Us, MGR, God of War, Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3.

BTW, has The Walking Dead game (disc, not the download version) already released? Some sites have Dec 4 as its release date while others have Dec 11.

If all of this does end up being a part of ground zeroes, then this might go down as some of the best teaser work kojima has ever done.

edit:
I just re-watched the trailer and there appears to be some hooded character on top of a flaming white horse. Whenever the boss rode on her white horse she had a cowl on...hmm....:nerd:

edit #2:
Why in the hell is there a giant flaming whale at the end of the trailer? :lol:

Last edited:
There's no way PS4 is releasing Next Fall. They usually consoles a year before to build up hype. Every Sony console followed this trend except the PS1 which was announce a good 3 years before release.

There's no way PS4 is releasing Next Fall. They usually consoles a year before to build up hype. Every Sony console followed this trend except the PS1 which was announce a good 3 years before release.
its not how things are anymore

imo, theyre gonna do it vita style, announce in january to hype, hype overload at e3, and release in the fall... except worldwide at different points in fall and not just japan

its not how things are anymore

imo, theyre gonna do it vita style, announce in january to hype, hype overload at e3, and release in the fall... except worldwide at different points in fall and not just japan
The Vita was Sony's biggest failure in history.

Your entitled to your opinion but I can assure you it's not releasing fall 2013. The new X-box isn't either.

It will be announced Fall 2013 and released Fall 2014 IF we're lucky.

Last edited:
I think it will be announced at E3 and released early 2014 but I hope it will be fall 2013.
Beyond: Two Souls, Versus XIII and The Last Guardian still don't have release dates so who knows.

Last of US GIFS

aioqcb.gif

a8wjse.gif

a0fiko.gif

i5oevBJarANa2.gif

ijlpAErx93Mnu.gif

ibv0UwtXWz6RjC.gif

ibr3Frf5NwhWnX.gif

i4QBnJhfs328D.gif

ik257gNTUnQGW.gif

Last edited:
The Vita was Sony's biggest failure in history.

Your entitled to your opinion but I can assure you it's not releasing fall 2013. The new X-box isn't either.

It will be announced Fall 2013 and released Fall 2014 IF we're lucky.

vita's "failure" has nothing to do with whats going on the the ps4

the only game without a date left for ps3 by sony is beyond 2 souls, everything else is before fall... and i doubt theyre announcing any more major titles for next year... as for versus 13, thats out of sonys hands, and last guardian... theyll just have to release after ps4 comes out

youre entitled to your opinion too but ps4s coming out in the next 16 months

also, rumor is that near final dev kits are shipping to developers next month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom