The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]
I cant lie... the story was sorta unspectacular for me. Confused at times. All these jargons that kept mixing me up.

But I continued with it and in the end I still like it. Still sorta letting everything soak in.

Also have to mention that some non-boss fights, to me, were much more difficult than boss-fights. Final boss(es) took me quite a few tries though.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]
I cant lie... the story was sorta unspectacular for me. Confused at times. All these jargons that kept mixing me up.

But I continued with it and in the end I still like it. Still sorta letting everything soak in.

Also have to mention that some non-boss fights, to me, were much more difficult than boss-fights. Final boss(es) took me quite a few tries though.
still havent finished it and i've had it since release date.
im too lazy to finish it. im on chapter 10 or 11 idr

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]

R3 beta laggy but when you unlock the marksman its game over.

the gun is the COD4 M16 equivalent  you knock people down especially those shotgun runners

R3 beta laggy but when you unlock the marksman its game over.

the gun is the COD4 M16 equivalent  you knock people down especially those shotgun runners

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
Took me 8 months from the date i bought it to finish the game. Ive only started playing it consistently earlier this month

Youre in the good chapters of the game though. Atleast you now have your full team instead of the 2-man battles
sick.gif

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
Took me 8 months from the date i bought it to finish the game. Ive only started playing it consistently earlier this month

Youre in the good chapters of the game though. Atleast you now have your full team instead of the 2-man battles
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

I don't care. I already pre-ordered MW3 & I'll be purchasing BF3. Why not enjoy both?

PO

Because fans on both sides have drawn their lines since the minute both games were announced.  No matter how good MW3 or BF3 are, the fans of the other games will still nitpick at it and argue about it.  Impossible to please
laugh.gif

Storm's brewing this weekend, hopefully the power stays throughout and I'll be on all weekend
pimp.gif

I don't care. I already pre-ordered MW3 & I'll be purchasing BF3. Why not enjoy both?

PO

Because fans on both sides have drawn their lines since the minute both games were announced.  No matter how good MW3 or BF3 are, the fans of the other games will still nitpick at it and argue about it.  Impossible to please
laugh.gif

Storm's brewing this weekend, hopefully the power stays throughout and I'll be on all weekend
pimp.gif

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Hunt missions make that game alot better. I suggest trying them out.

Just finished FF13
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Hunt missions make that game alot better. I suggest trying them out.

Originally Posted by Proshares

PO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I'm coppin both too, not taking any sides, I'm twinning. 

Originally Posted by Proshares

PO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I'm coppin both too, not taking any sides, I'm twinning. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

There are wayyyy too many good games coming out for me to waste my time on either MP.
eyes.gif

Your a change man? You've officially dropped the guns for magic spells and a hockey puck? You're a killer by nature, period.

There are wayyyy too many good games coming out for me to waste my time on either MP.
eyes.gif

Your a change man? You've officially dropped the guns for magic spells and a hockey puck? You're a killer by nature, period.

I wouldn't say I won't play it but after I finish up the story, I doubt I'll be on the MP as much as I was with MW2 and BO.

I wouldn't say I won't play it but after I finish up the story, I doubt I'll be on the MP as much as I was with MW2 and BO.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I'll be on. I can't quit cold-turkey.
But I'm just trying to say that there are so many more options this fall compared to previous years. Skyrim, UC3, and Disgaea 4 will take up a ton of my time.

You said Mo is getting MW3? Well, provided he doesn't get whisked off to Oz over the next couple days. Get Jason and Ray and it'll be like a high school reunion. We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I'll be on. I can't quit cold-turkey.
But I'm just trying to say that there are so many more options this fall compared to previous years. Skyrim, UC3, and Disgaea 4 will take up a ton of my time.

You said Mo is getting MW3? Well, provided he doesn't get whisked off to Oz over the next couple days. Get Jason and Ray and it'll be like a high school reunion. We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.

Back
Top Bottom