The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer.

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

how'd u catch that it was literally 2 seconds with the boomerrang.

man the opening scene is just like part 1.. all this emo final fantasy stuff is wack.

They need to bring back the male lead.  Squall and Seifer were such OGs.. they'll kill everybody.

Since I know 13-2 is trash I can only hope the next build of Versus isn't total utter garbage. Noctis is a legit bad +%! character but it's all about what story you put him in.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

New Final Fantasy XIII-2 Trailer.

Oh look, Hope's back. 
indifferent.gif

how'd u catch that it was literally 2 seconds with the boomerrang.

man the opening scene is just like part 1.. all this emo final fantasy stuff is wack.

They need to bring back the male lead.  Squall and Seifer were such OGs.. they'll kill everybody.

Since I know 13-2 is trash I can only hope the next build of Versus isn't total utter garbage. Noctis is a legit bad +%! character but it's all about what story you put him in.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

R3 beta laggy but when you unlock the marksman its game over.

the gun is the COD4 M16 equivalent  you knock people down especially those shotgun runners

The marksman is my go to gun in this game. Followed by the bullseye fully upgraded and the carbine fully upgraded. slap on some body armor and an ammo beacon and you're all set.
pimp.gif

the gun is the COD4 M16 equivalent  you knock people down especially those shotgun runners

The marksman is my go to gun in this game. Followed by the bullseye fully upgraded and the carbine fully upgraded. slap on some body armor and an ammo beacon and you're all set.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

pimp.gif
Agree

The perks are okay as well

pimp.gif
Agree

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Boss Battle
http://www.ign.com/videos...antasy-xiii-2-boss-fight

Every video is making me more irritated. Interactive cut-scenes during boss battles? Is this how, "listening to the fans" turned out? A feature that has been played out to death over the last decade? YOU ARE FOCUSED ON FIXING THE WRONG THING.

You can make the most archaic, turn-based RPG. As long as the story is there, makes sense, and is engaging, you have won half the battle. Why can't SE understand this? Instead they throw in some dude who robbed Aladdin's closet and some more "AMAZING" Lightning nonsensical voiceovers. Job well done. 
indifferent.gif

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Boss Battle
http://www.ign.com/videos...antasy-xiii-2-boss-fight

Every video is making me more irritated. Interactive cut-scenes during boss battles? Is this how, "listening to the fans" turned out? A feature that has been played out to death over the last decade? YOU ARE FOCUSED ON FIXING THE WRONG THING.

You can make the most archaic, turn-based RPG. As long as the story is there, makes sense, and is engaging, you have won half the battle. Why can't SE understand this? Instead they throw in some dude who robbed Aladdin's closet and some more "AMAZING" Lightning nonsensical voiceovers. Job well done. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

pimp.gif
Agree

Killstreaks are alright too. I love the cloak. I also love killing people who think they are being slick with cloak. Acting like I cant see them trying to run behind me and stealth kill me.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Agree

Killstreaks are alright too. I love the cloak. I also love killing people who think they are being slick with cloak. Acting like I cant see them trying to run behind me and stealth kill me.
laugh.gif

So I am playing Deus Ex. No spoilers or anything, but after a mission I'm going through, checking computers, ect. I find a Nigerian Prince Spam email in a random computer. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This game is huge and pretty awesome so far.

So I am playing Deus Ex. No spoilers or anything, but after a mission I'm going through, checking computers, ect. I find a Nigerian Prince Spam email in a random computer. 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This game is huge and pretty awesome so far.

pimp.gif
Agree

laugh.gif
whats after the auger kill streak ?

pimp.gif
Agree

laugh.gif

Proshares/Capo, down to play Zombies tonight? I need those trophies.
laugh.gif

Empire, do you buy every new release? Just wondering.

PO

laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO

are u enjoyin zombies?  I might be on tonight too.

laugh.gif

PO

Agree

laugh.gif
For humans, it's the assault armor (fully upgraded heavy class from R2's co-op mode) and for the chimera, it's called mutation. Its basically the Ravager with heavy armor on, carrying the chimeran wraith. I got my first one today and i'll tell you, that thing is gonna be a beast. You have 300% health, heavy body armor on, and a minigun that shoots out high explosive rounds. To make it worse for the other team, i had extra body armor on top of what the streak gave me, I dropped a health beacon to regenerate health, and my buddy dropped an ammo beacon so i didnt have to reload. i single handedly held down the entire opposing team while the rest of my team went and captured the beacons. It was a massacre i tell you.
laugh.gif

Agree

laugh.gif
For humans, it's the assault armor (fully upgraded heavy class from R2's co-op mode) and for the chimera, it's called mutation. Its basically the Ravager with heavy armor on, carrying the chimeran wraith. I got my first one today and i'll tell you, that thing is gonna be a beast. You have 300% health, heavy body armor on, and a minigun that shoots out high explosive rounds. To make it worse for the other team, i had extra body armor on top of what the streak gave me, I dropped a health beacon to regenerate health, and my buddy dropped an ammo beacon so i didnt have to reload. i single handedly held down the entire opposing team while the rest of my team went and captured the beacons. It was a massacre i tell you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

PO
No, no, no. 
laugh.gif

Canadian EB Games had a deal going were you could buy a game from a list, play it for 7 days, trade it back in, and get 100% of the value in EB credit. I bought two games then just kept trading them in for different ones on the list every 4-7 days. That's why I have been playing so many. Now that the deal is over, I used my credit on Deus Ex and a preorder for NHL 12.

laugh.gif

PO
No, no, no. 
laugh.gif

Canadian EB Games had a deal going were you could buy a game from a list, play it for 7 days, trade it back in, and get 100% of the value in EB credit. I bought two games then just kept trading them in for different ones on the list every 4-7 days. That's why I have been playing so many. Now that the deal is over, I used my credit on Deus Ex and a preorder for NHL 12.

laugh.gif

PO

Not bad actually. Getting better.
laugh.gif

Empire, thats a HELL of a deal!

PO

laugh.gif

PO

Not bad actually. Getting better.
laugh.gif

Empire, thats a HELL of a deal!

PO

Back
Top Bottom