The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Amazon is offering $20 if I trade in Black Ops. Is that worth it or doesn't anyone know of anywhere that would give me more?

Amazon is offering $20 if I trade in Black Ops. Is that worth it or doesn't anyone know of anywhere that would give me more?

Gamestop gave me $18 
tired.gif

Was about to trade in Blops on Amazon.
Then peeped Best Buy. Basically had the same Trade In values BUT there was a limited time offer of a 40% increase on trade-ins (in store only) if you preorder something.

So went and traded in

Black Ops (360 
tired.gif
)

Fifa 11 

Mw2 

World at War

Madden 10

NHL 10

And got $82 store credit... ill take it 
smokin.gif

Pre Ordered - Batman Arkam City (PS3) 
happy.gif

Was about to preorder NHL 12 .. but i couldnt decide for what console. 

Was about to trade in Blops on Amazon.
Then peeped Best Buy. Basically had the same Trade In values BUT there was a limited time offer of a 40% increase on trade-ins (in store only) if you preorder something.

So went and traded in

Black Ops (360 
tired.gif
)

Fifa 11 

Mw2 

World at War

Madden 10

NHL 10

And got $82 store credit... ill take it 
smokin.gif

Pre Ordered - Batman Arkam City (PS3) 
happy.gif

Was about to preorder NHL 12 .. but i couldnt decide for what console. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There are wayyyy too many good games coming out for me to waste my time on either MP.
eyes.gif

Your a change man? You've officially dropped the guns for magic spells and a hockey puck? You're a killer by nature, period.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I'll be on. I can't quit cold-turkey.
But I'm just trying to say that there are so many more options this fall compared to previous years. Skyrim, UC3, and Disgaea 4 will take up a ton of my time.

You said Mo is getting MW3? Well, provided he doesn't get whisked off to Oz over the next couple days. Get Jason and Ray and it'll be like a high school reunion. We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.
i'll be on around nov just in time for mw3 and other games 
pimp.gif

for now, just taking advantage of the summer

we'll see what happens after this hurricane

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There are wayyyy too many good games coming out for me to waste my time on either MP.
eyes.gif

Your a change man? You've officially dropped the guns for magic spells and a hockey puck? You're a killer by nature, period.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh I'll be on. I can't quit cold-turkey.
But I'm just trying to say that there are so many more options this fall compared to previous years. Skyrim, UC3, and Disgaea 4 will take up a ton of my time.

You said Mo is getting MW3? Well, provided he doesn't get whisked off to Oz over the next couple days. Get Jason and Ray and it'll be like a high school reunion. We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.
i'll be on around nov just in time for mw3 and other games 
pimp.gif

for now, just taking advantage of the summer

we'll see what happens after this hurricane

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.
Chris, if this hurricane takes my life in the next 24 hours, I'm leaving you my PSN trophies, buddy. Take care of them.
Though, if die, then it's assumed Ray, dmasta, and aNYthing has died as well since I'm the strongest NYer in our clan.
Our friendship means alot.
But....

"LET'S GO I-RENE!" Clap clap clapclapclap.
pshhhh 
grin.gif

ninong... u soft, male nurse soft!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We can pour a bottle of San Miguel in honor of Tristan's death.
Chris, if this hurricane takes my life in the next 24 hours, I'm leaving you my PSN trophies, buddy. Take care of them.
Though, if die, then it's assumed Ray, dmasta, and aNYthing has died as well since I'm the strongest NYer in our clan.
Our friendship means alot.
But....

"LET'S GO I-RENE!" Clap clap clapclapclap.
pshhhh 
grin.gif

ninong... u soft, male nurse soft!

Yo Empire, did you trade in La Noire? want to trade/sale?

I have to return my copy tomorrow before i lose the 59.99, but i still want to finish the game.

I have to return my copy tomorrow before i lose the 59.99, but i still want to finish the game.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Ah man, I traded it in at the start of the deal after I had Platinum'd it. One of the managers at an EB in same mall as my office hooked me up by just saying it was apart of the deal and giving me full credit.

Ah man, I traded it in at the start of the deal after I had Platinum'd it. One of the managers at an EB in same mall as my office hooked me up by just saying it was apart of the deal and giving me full credit.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Counter-Strike:GO gonna be cross-platform!?
eek.gif
smokin.gif

[h1][/h1]
Sounds to me like a direct response to what Sledgehammer said a couple of days ago.
laugh.gif

No damn Cross game chat...ps3 doesnt do everything 
tired.gif

hurry up and bring the ps4 for 2012 
happy.gif
Enough with the stupid Cross game chat, its not needed. All these people arguing for it will use it once and never use the service again.

So enough and if its so important to u, call the other person on the phone

WE WANT IT FOR VARIOUS REASONS!!!
laugh.gif

I use cross game chat ALL the time,  me and my people can TALK 
laugh.gif

We aint  gonna do no 3-way calling on the phone use your head dude 
tired.gif

Cross game chat I don't use it when i'm playing 1 player games or  an RPG.

If you haven't use cross game chat for group netflix and such other things then props to you 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Counter-Strike:GO gonna be cross-platform!?
eek.gif
smokin.gif

[h1][/h1]
Sounds to me like a direct response to what Sledgehammer said a couple of days ago.
laugh.gif

No damn Cross game chat...ps3 doesnt do everything 
tired.gif

hurry up and bring the ps4 for 2012 
happy.gif
Enough with the stupid Cross game chat, its not needed. All these people arguing for it will use it once and never use the service again.

So enough and if its so important to u, call the other person on the phone

WE WANT IT FOR VARIOUS REASONS!!!
laugh.gif

I use cross game chat ALL the time,  me and my people can TALK 
laugh.gif

We aint  gonna do no 3-way calling on the phone use your head dude 
tired.gif

Cross game chat I don't use it when i'm playing 1 player games or  an RPG.

If you haven't use cross game chat for group netflix and such other things then props to you 
laugh.gif

ps3 will never support cross game chat because it doesn't have enough ram... sounds silly but its true... i guess just hope it works out on ps4 whenever that comes

ps3 will never support cross game chat because it doesn't have enough ram... sounds silly but its true... i guess just hope it works out on ps4 whenever that comes

Originally Posted by you go boy

yeah i know,  just wanted to tell him people like me appreciate cross game chat

Back
Top Bottom