The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I know this is a PSN thread, but i have a xbox 360 question

Anyone ever play Gears of war? what PS game would you compare it to? Thinking about brushing off my xbox for it
hmm to me its a mix of socom and resistance. the story is good but the multiplayer is where im my opinion fails

because if bugs and glitches 
campaign is great imo good story nice 8-12 hour game
but i couldnt get down with the multiplayer...if you use a lancer it takes the whole clip to kill someone, and shotguns are like shotguns in every other multiplayer they kill you in 1 shot but have limited range...the few times i played multi it was basically a shotgun fest...but gears 3 beta was fun and it was more balanced so im gonna buy it for the campaign and if i end up liking multiplayer then great

Anyone ever play Gears of war? what PS game would you compare it to? Thinking about brushing off my xbox for it
hmm to me its a mix of socom and resistance. the story is good but the multiplayer is where im my opinion fails

because if bugs and glitches 
but i couldnt get down with the multiplayer...if you use a lancer it takes the whole clip to kill someone, and shotguns are like shotguns in every other multiplayer they kill you in 1 shot but have limited range...the few times i played multi it was basically a shotgun fest...but gears 3 beta was fun and it was more balanced so im gonna buy it for the campaign and if i end up liking multiplayer then great

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

because of bugs and glitches 
yup its fun. multiplayer depends if your host or not. i will rent 3 before buying it i dont want to get burned for a third time

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

because of bugs and glitches 
yup its fun. multiplayer depends if your host or not. i will rent 3 before buying it i dont want to get burned for a third time

Via thesixaxisis.com

Your First Glimpse Of PSN Pass
R33.jpg

R32.jpg

Sony is going to incorporate these pass from now on, on new games with Multiplayer and other online features to prevent from people who buy used games never fully experience what the game has to offer.

This is so dumb. I hate that companies are now doing this to people. I rent a lot of games, sucks that I have to pay extra to use the online feature, $%## that.

Via thesixaxisis.com

Your First Glimpse Of PSN Pass
R33.jpg

R32.jpg

Sony is going to incorporate these pass from now on, on new games with Multiplayer and other online features to prevent from people who buy used games never fully experience what the game has to offer.

This is so dumb. I hate that companies are now doing this to people. I rent a lot of games, sucks that I have to pay extra to use the online feature, $%## that.

Via http://playstationlifestyle.net

PS3 Dominates the Netflix Scene in Less Than Two Years Time
Feature-Netflix-Stream-PS3.jpg

It wasn’t long ago that Sony Computer Entertainment’s main competitor, Microsoft, had an exclusive choke-hold on Netflix. It wasn’t until late 2009 that the extremely popular service found its way to the multimedia device of choice, PlayStation 3. Less than two years later, it’s already dominating the market, and by a reasonable margin.

GigaOM recently posted an elaborate collage of Netflix facts and data, and within the collage was a surprising fact: the PS3 is the dominant device of choice for Netflix streaming. Among more than 450 devices, including mobile phones and Blu-ray players, stands the PS3, the weapon of choice for Netflix users with a massive 30.57% share, which is more than 5% more than the second most popular device. Below are the top three most popular devices used for streaming, along with the current percentages:

Netflix-Devices-Comparison-685x340.jpg

The PS3 was able to accomplish such a feat within two-years of becoming compatible with Netflix. Whatever sum of money Microsoft threw at Netflix to keep them exclusive for a few years must have been enormous, because they were missing out on hundreds of thousands if not millions of customers in the process. Lesson learned.

Im starting to think the whole "PS3 has no games" drama from a few years back is starting to become real, now. I rarely see dudes on my list playing games, just Netflix.

Via http://playstationlifestyle.net

PS3 Dominates the Netflix Scene in Less Than Two Years Time
Feature-Netflix-Stream-PS3.jpg

It wasn’t long ago that Sony Computer Entertainment’s main competitor, Microsoft, had an exclusive choke-hold on Netflix. It wasn’t until late 2009 that the extremely popular service found its way to the multimedia device of choice, PlayStation 3. Less than two years later, it’s already dominating the market, and by a reasonable margin.

GigaOM recently posted an elaborate collage of Netflix facts and data, and within the collage was a surprising fact: the PS3 is the dominant device of choice for Netflix streaming. Among more than 450 devices, including mobile phones and Blu-ray players, stands the PS3, the weapon of choice for Netflix users with a massive 30.57% share, which is more than 5% more than the second most popular device. Below are the top three most popular devices used for streaming, along with the current percentages:

Netflix-Devices-Comparison-685x340.jpg

The PS3 was able to accomplish such a feat within two-years of becoming compatible with Netflix. Whatever sum of money Microsoft threw at Netflix to keep them exclusive for a few years must have been enormous, because they were missing out on hundreds of thousands if not millions of customers in the process. Lesson learned.

Im starting to think the whole "PS3 has no games" drama from a few years back is starting to become real, now. I rarely see dudes on my list playing games, just Netflix.

Via YouTube.com

Modern Warfare 3: Maximilian's Multiplayer Breakdown (MW3 Analysis/Commentary)

Max breaking down a theoreticalaspects of the multiplayer of MW3, some good %#$@.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This
laugh.gif
its the same on xbox

Via YouTube.com

Modern Warfare 3: Maximilian's Multiplayer Breakdown (MW3 Analysis/Commentary)

Max breaking down a theoreticalaspects of the multiplayer of MW3, some good %#$@.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This
laugh.gif
its the same on xbox

Can't wait for this and I'm getting it for $10 bucks
pimp.gif

CLOSING COMMENTS

God of War Origins collects two of the best PSP games and gives them all the PS3 treatment -- HD visuals, 3D options, Trophies and DualShock controls. It also acts as a time lapse experiment for players to get a really good look at how a developer evolves from one game to another. If you haven't played these titles before -- and even if you have -- recommending God of War Origins is easy.

IGN RATINGS FOR GOD OF WAR ORIGINS (PS3)

Can't wait for this and I'm getting it for $10 bucks
pimp.gif

CLOSING COMMENTS

God of War Origins collects two of the best PSP games and gives them all the PS3 treatment -- HD visuals, 3D options, Trophies and DualShock controls. It also acts as a time lapse experiment for players to get a really good look at how a developer evolves from one game to another. If you haven't played these titles before -- and even if you have -- recommending God of War Origins is easy.

IGN RATINGS FOR GOD OF WAR ORIGINS (PS3)

Way late but PO this was the shard I was having trouble with in The Warren:

shard_267.jpg

Try the thrusters tonight and see how close I can get to it.

Gonna try and Plat Black Ops this week too.  I just need Date Night (
grin.gif
) and the ballsitic knife/crossbow zombie trophies.

Way late but PO this was the shard I was having trouble with in The Warren:

shard_267.jpg

Try the thrusters tonight and see how close I can get to it.

Gonna try and Plat Black Ops this week too.  I just need Date Night (
grin.gif
) and the ballsitic knife/crossbow zombie trophies.

Alright so i finally put back in demon souls and man is it hard. haha

Im at level 52 i believe and im on the 4th part of the first world. Any tips on what i should do to build up my strength and what to equip? I have on heavy armor but its making me to slow especially since i dont want to use a heavy shield anymore.

Alright so i finally put back in demon souls and man is it hard. haha

Im at level 52 i believe and im on the 4th part of the first world. Any tips on what i should do to build up my strength and what to equip? I have on heavy armor but its making me to slow especially since i dont want to use a heavy shield anymore.

Back
Top Bottom