The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by you go boy

ps3 will never support cross game chat because it doesn't have enough ram... sounds silly but its true... i guess just hope it works out on ps4 whenever that comes

yeah i know,  just wanted to tell him people like me appreciate cross game chat

Finally got The Collector trophy. FINALLY
laugh.gif

^^
Damn! I need 3 more & that's one of them.
laugh.gif

How did you get it? What was your strategy?

You/Capo/Gutta, down to play a game tonight?

December, stick with Amazon when trading games. They will give you the best deals. If your trade consistently with them, they give you more credit.

For EX: Under my account, COD: BO is $28.

PO

^^
Damn! I need 3 more & that's one of them.
laugh.gif

How did you get it? What was your strategy?

You/Capo/Gutta, down to play a game tonight?

December, stick with Amazon when trading games. They will give you the best deals. If your trade consistently with them, they give you more credit.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
Word. I went to Best Buy cause like i said they gave an extra 40% for trade ins with a preorder (the offer ended ystrdy i believe).. but if they didnt have i probably wouldve traded it in to Amazon... Ill most likely do that in the future.. 

PO
Word. I went to Best Buy cause like i said they gave an extra 40% for trade ins with a preorder (the offer ended ystrdy i believe).. but if they didnt have i probably wouldve traded it in to Amazon... Ill most likely do that in the future.. 

I did it on Kino PO. I stayed in the lobby until round 4 or so, left one zombie and opened up the door on the top right. Went and opened the second door in that room. Then I bought the MP40 and the Stakeout and kinda stayed in there until the end of Round 7. Opened up the dressing room and got lucky the mystery box was in there. If you get the ray gun, it's pretty easy to rack up points and kills with that and the stakeout for maybe another 4 or 5 rounds before you gotta pack a punch the ray gun (I needed 3 tries though, got the Famas emptied it out then got the G11 and emptied it out). After I packed the Ray Gun I just started buying all the guns running that same route I went to get to the theater and racked up the points until I got like 15,000 then went around and bought everything. Got it around Round 16 solo.

I did it on Kino PO. I stayed in the lobby until round 4 or so, left one zombie and opened up the door on the top right. Went and opened the second door in that room. Then I bought the MP40 and the Stakeout and kinda stayed in there until the end of Round 7. Opened up the dressing room and got lucky the mystery box was in there. If you get the ray gun, it's pretty easy to rack up points and kills with that and the stakeout for maybe another 4 or 5 rounds before you gotta pack a punch the ray gun (I needed 3 tries though, got the Famas emptied it out then got the G11 and emptied it out). After I packed the Ray Gun I just started buying all the guns running that same route I went to get to the theater and racked up the points until I got like 15,000 then went around and bought everything. Got it around Round 16 solo.

^^

8GB Attache Flash USB Drive. No issues. I use to play DVDRip/Blu-Ray Rip Movies, when they leak.

Question:

Can someone explain COD: Elite? What is exactly? Thanks.

PO

^^

8GB Attache Flash USB Drive. No issues. I use to play DVDRip/Blu-Ray Rip Movies, when they leak.

Question:

PO

^^

Question:

PO
im in the beta...but i dont have black ops no more so its useless cause it doesnt work for mw2 
it shows your friends your gun classes, plus game stats,guess you can meet new people to play with...nothing special imo 

^^

Question:

PO
im in the beta...but i dont have black ops no more so its useless cause it doesnt work for mw2 
it shows your friends your gun classes, plus game stats,guess you can meet new people to play with...nothing special imo 

I know this is a PSN thread, but i have a xbox 360 question

Anyone ever play Gears of war? what PS game would you compare it to? Thinking about brushing off my xbox for it

Anyone ever play Gears of war? what PS game would you compare it to? Thinking about brushing off my xbox for it

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

hmm to me its a mix of socom and resistance. the story is good but the multiplayer is where im my opinion fails

because if bugs and glitches 

Vanquish w/o all the futuristic stuff.

They feel really similar control/movement wise IMO.

Vanquish w/o all the futuristic stuff.

They feel really similar control/movement wise IMO.

hmm to me its a mix of socom and resistance. the story is good but the multiplayer is where im my opinion fails

because if bugs and glitches 

Back
Top Bottom