The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Proshares

Gonna try and Plat Black Ops this week too.  I just need Date Night

nerd.gif

ready to show off gameplay

Been practicing parry and riposte since that's what most website suggest using.

Stats are
Vit- 17
int- 23
end- 16
str- 16
dex-17
magic-23
faith-13
luck- 7
- about 2500 away from the next level

and i have 2 demon souls, i believe i used one by mistake.

Stats are
Vit- 17
int- 23
end- 16
str- 16
dex-17
magic-23
faith-13
luck- 7

sup bros

anyone mess with opinionoutpost.com?

these surveys and they can cash you out in amazon credit...just cashed in my first 5$ credit very easy...i seen this on cheapassgamer dude was saying he was gonna get a psvita out of it and has already made like 450 in credit

i dont have the patience to sit thru the surveys so i did these two in 2 days just to see if it worked and it did...i took a beer one
laugh.gif
was like 20 minutes and then i played this game for like 10 minutes about was on tv the day before and thats how i got the 5 credit they send you a code and you just redeem it to your amazon account

sup bros

anyone mess with opinionoutpost.com?

these surveys and they can cash you out in amazon credit...just cashed in my first 5$ credit very easy...i seen this on cheapassgamer dude was saying he was gonna get a psvita out of it and has already made like 450 in credit

i dont have the patience to sit thru the surveys so i did these two in 2 days just to see if it worked and it did...i took a beer one
laugh.gif
was like 20 minutes and then i played this game for like 10 minutes about was on tv the day before and thats how i got the 5 credit they send you a code and you just redeem it to your amazon account

^^
JoeBillionaire, I make too much money to sit there & do surveys like the guy you read about...I'll just buy the damn game!
laugh.gif

Proshares, I'll have an answer for you tomorrow night. I'll play it to figure it out.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll help you get "Date Night" as well. It takes like 30 seconds, so not an issue for me.

Donut, I don't know if you were referring to me, but I'm not messing with you @!$%%$!
laugh.gif

My K/D is 1.00 & would be 1.50-1.80, if I played with a unit regularly, but I always jump into randoms & just play.
frown.gif

Nonetheless, I can't mess with you boys...
30t6p3b.gif

The real question is who is the best straight up between you/Empire/December/Boost/Henz & anyone else I don't know about...

I'd like to hear that!
roll.gif

PO

^^
JoeBillionaire, I make too much money to sit there & do surveys like the guy you read about...I'll just buy the damn game!
laugh.gif

Proshares, I'll have an answer for you tomorrow night. I'll play it to figure it out.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll help you get "Date Night" as well. It takes like 30 seconds, so not an issue for me.

Donut, I don't know if you were referring to me, but I'm not messing with you @!$%%$!
laugh.gif

My K/D is 1.00 & would be 1.50-1.80, if I played with a unit regularly, but I always jump into randoms & just play.
frown.gif

Nonetheless, I can't mess with you boys...
30t6p3b.gif

The real question is who is the best straight up between you/Empire/December/Boost/Henz & anyone else I don't know about...

I'd like to hear that!
roll.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'd like to hear that!
roll.gif

PO

its funny how all the names you listed dont even own black ops anymore

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'd like to hear that!
roll.gif

PO

its funny how all the names you listed dont even own black ops anymore

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Stats are
Vit- 17
int- 23
end- 16
str- 16
dex-17
magic-23
faith-13
luck- 7

if i was you look up soul or item duplication on youtube so you can dupe your demon soul, and not have to play the game five times. there is no need to level up your luck, faith i will level up to the point where you can hold two miracles and also use the talisman of the beast. use this site it helps you a lot http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/. if you are trying to change the world tendency do it offline the servers are glitched, it takes 7 to 8 deaths ( in body form) to make a world pure black but after every death you have to return to the nexus

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Stats are
Vit- 17
int- 23
end- 16
str- 16
dex-17
magic-23
faith-13
luck- 7

if i was you look up soul or item duplication on youtube so you can dupe your demon soul, and not have to play the game five times. there is no need to level up your luck, faith i will level up to the point where you can hold two miracles and also use the talisman of the beast. use this site it helps you a lot http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/. if you are trying to change the world tendency do it offline the servers are glitched, it takes 7 to 8 deaths ( in body form) to make a world pure black but after every death you have to return to the nexus

Would love to hear people from this thread's opinions over the the Deus Ex Racism thread. Seems like most people replying aren't gamers and don't understand the overall artform of a large open world with hundreds of characters where you can choose how you act and progress. They're looking at one small character in one small 3 minute chunk of a game where you habitually kill people mercilessly, steal, hack, lie, cheat, and perform every other abomination you can think of as you progress through the game.
To be fair the Latisha character was designed to be a mildly ******ed homeless crackhead.

Would like to get some legit gamer reactions from this community before I take it up to Square community tomorrow rather than showing them random people just viewing a 2 minute clip and screaming racism.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lution-video-game?page=1

Would love to hear people from this thread's opinions over the the Deus Ex Racism thread. Seems like most people replying aren't gamers and don't understand the overall artform of a large open world with hundreds of characters where you can choose how you act and progress. They're looking at one small character in one small 3 minute chunk of a game where you habitually kill people mercilessly, steal, hack, lie, cheat, and perform every other abomination you can think of as you progress through the game.
To be fair the Latisha character was designed to be a mildly ******ed homeless crackhead.

Would like to get some legit gamer reactions from this community before I take it up to Square community tomorrow rather than showing them random people just viewing a 2 minute clip and screaming racism.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lution-video-game?page=1

TBH, between everyone I ran with in BO only I'd say it'd be between Keith, Henz, Vintage, June, Cuzzo or Supreme/Donut. I never ran that much with Chris or Boost and then they got rid of it
laugh.gif

PO, I got it last night. I'm a !+$%!%% dope, there's a building right next to it where you just jump and use the thrusters and it's pretty simple
laugh.gif
I have 311/350 right now. IGN has a great guide on how to get ones you missed if you're still trying to platinum it.

TBH, between everyone I ran with in BO only I'd say it'd be between Keith, Henz, Vintage, June, Cuzzo or Supreme/Donut. I never ran that much with Chris or Boost and then they got rid of it
laugh.gif

PO, I got it last night. I'm a !+$%!%% dope, there's a building right next to it where you just jump and use the thrusters and it's pretty simple
laugh.gif
I have 311/350 right now. IGN has a great guide on how to get ones you missed if you're still trying to platinum it.

Back
Top Bottom