The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

New zombie maps is pretty cool. I only play Black Ops for zombie mode anyway. Online is all ghosts in corners camping out. I stay asking for ketchup on my cheeseburgers. That new Shangri La map is hard as hell if anyones trying to play some feel free to add me just say you're from NT.

New zombie maps is pretty cool. I only play Black Ops for zombie mode anyway. Online is all ghosts in corners camping out. I stay asking for ketchup on my cheeseburgers. That new Shangri La map is hard as hell if anyones trying to play some feel free to add me just say you're from NT.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Next time I'm on and I see you running I'll shoot you an invite, I just got BO back haven't played online just zombies.  Like I said, I'm terrible at zombies
laugh.gif
 I got to level 5 on Shangri La and that shrieker zombie was the end of my night.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Next time I'm on and I see you running I'll shoot you an invite, I just got BO back haven't played online just zombies.  Like I said, I'm terrible at zombies
laugh.gif
 I got to level 5 on Shangri La and that shrieker zombie was the end of my night.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

gottdamb BO milking the mess out that game DLC done already double the price of the game
glad i finished off 15th prestige awhile back and retired the game
this...

gottdamb BO milking the mess out that game DLC done already double the price of the game
glad i finished off 15th prestige awhile back and retired the game
this...

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

wait BO coming out with another map pack? the hell? they got new ones every month

It's not a map pack, its 5 "new" zombie maps. Weak.

Weak indeed!

PO

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

wait BO coming out with another map pack? the hell? they got new ones every month

It's not a map pack, its 5 "new" zombie maps. Weak.

Weak indeed!

PO

from PS blog

[h1]Resistance 3 is Gold, Bonus Content on the Disc[/h1]
+ Posted by James Stevenson // Senior Community Manager, Insomniac Games

I’m here today to bring the news that Resistance 3 has gone gold, and has been delivered to manufacturing for its September 6th release date. Everyone here at Insomniac is excited for you to get your hands on the game we’ve been working so hard on for the last three years. Even now, our work isn’t complete, as we are actively working on the Online Beta, and will be bringing a Day 1 Patch to the game to bring updates and tweaks to the final product. The public beta begins today for folks who have codes from SOCOM 4, so we’re looking forward to fragging you online.

In celebration of our gold announcement, we wanted to give you the first look at a brand new gameplay trailer from Resistance 3. For those of you who have followed R3 since the announcement of the game at GamesCom last year, this trailer brings things full circle. I don’t want to spoil it, so take a look below:

Hope you enjoyed the trailer, and now that we’ve gone gold, we thought this would be a good time to mention that we’ve packed the disc full of extra goodies. When you pick up your copy of Resistance 3, you’ll also be getting access to playable PlayStation demos for titles like Killzone 3, MotorStorm Apocalypse (both in 2D and 3D!) and inFAMOUS 2, as well as a host of trailers and developer videos from some of your favorite PlayStation titles, including UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, Starhawk, God of War: Origins, and SOCOM 4. We’re also sprinkling in lots of content from our friends over at Sony Pictures and Sony Music, including movie trailers and music videos from leading artists like Ozzy Osbourne, Incubus, Foo Fighters, and AC/DC. So lots of good stuff to check out.

We hope you’re ready for the game’s launch on 09.06.11 and have got your copy pre-ordered! In the meantime, to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates about Resistance 3, be sure to follow us on Twitter or join the conversation at MyResistance.Net.

See you in the beta!

Linky for the trailer mentioned..Beta wouldn't work for me when I booted it a couple days ago, probably try later on.

from PS blog

[h1]Resistance 3 is Gold, Bonus Content on the Disc[/h1]
+ Posted by James Stevenson // Senior Community Manager, Insomniac Games

I’m here today to bring the news that Resistance 3 has gone gold, and has been delivered to manufacturing for its September 6th release date. Everyone here at Insomniac is excited for you to get your hands on the game we’ve been working so hard on for the last three years. Even now, our work isn’t complete, as we are actively working on the Online Beta, and will be bringing a Day 1 Patch to the game to bring updates and tweaks to the final product. The public beta begins today for folks who have codes from SOCOM 4, so we’re looking forward to fragging you online.

In celebration of our gold announcement, we wanted to give you the first look at a brand new gameplay trailer from Resistance 3. For those of you who have followed R3 since the announcement of the game at GamesCom last year, this trailer brings things full circle. I don’t want to spoil it, so take a look below:

Hope you enjoyed the trailer, and now that we’ve gone gold, we thought this would be a good time to mention that we’ve packed the disc full of extra goodies. When you pick up your copy of Resistance 3, you’ll also be getting access to playable PlayStation demos for titles like Killzone 3, MotorStorm Apocalypse (both in 2D and 3D!) and inFAMOUS 2, as well as a host of trailers and developer videos from some of your favorite PlayStation titles, including UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, Starhawk, God of War: Origins, and SOCOM 4. We’re also sprinkling in lots of content from our friends over at Sony Pictures and Sony Music, including movie trailers and music videos from leading artists like Ozzy Osbourne, Incubus, Foo Fighters, and AC/DC. So lots of good stuff to check out.

We hope you’re ready for the game’s launch on 09.06.11 and have got your copy pre-ordered! In the meantime, to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates about Resistance 3, be sure to follow us on Twitter or join the conversation at MyResistance.Net.

See you in the beta!

Linky for the trailer mentioned..Beta wouldn't work for me when I booted it a couple days ago, probably try later on.

Bloody hell! HELP!

I'm trapped on these damn MW2 Euro servers, I can't shake them, $*+@! If I back out, and go back in, 80% of the dudes speak English. Hearing 6 dudes talk $*+@ in there English accent is the funniest $*+@ ever, I feel like it's Morse Code the way I decipher the $*+@, lol.

In one lobby it was 3 dudes against 1, and one guy said, "%+!+ up mate, before I smash your head on a table", lol, the other guy said, "all you do is complain huh, I'm gonna ^%$# you in the hole, IN YOUR HOLE MATE".

"your girl is hor mate, I #!%$$% her last night"
"Your mother is a sheep in wolves clothing"
"suck my ak47 @$%%%"

I couldn't stop
roll.gif
this had to be the worst $*+@ talking I ever witness online. I also notice these dudes don't like to play gun matches, the last 10 matches I played 7 of them where nothing but rockets and grenade launchers.

Bloody hell! HELP!

I'm trapped on these damn MW2 Euro servers, I can't shake them, $*+@! If I back out, and go back in, 80% of the dudes speak English. Hearing 6 dudes talk $*+@ in there English accent is the funniest $*+@ ever, I feel like it's Morse Code the way I decipher the $*+@, lol.

In one lobby it was 3 dudes against 1, and one guy said, "%+!+ up mate, before I smash your head on a table", lol, the other guy said, "all you do is complain huh, I'm gonna ^%$# you in the hole, IN YOUR HOLE MATE".

"suck my ak47 @$%%%"

I couldn't stop
roll.gif
this had to be the worst $*+@ talking I ever witness online. I also notice these dudes don't like to play gun matches, the last 10 matches I played 7 of them where nothing but rockets and grenade launchers.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bloody hell! HELP!

"suck my ak47 @$%%%"

I couldn't stop
roll.gif
Shocking. Infinity Ward and Activision have nothing but a sparkling track record when it comes to Call of Duty.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bloody hell! HELP!

"suck my ak47 @$%%%"

I couldn't stop
roll.gif
Shocking. Infinity Ward and Activision have nothing but a sparkling track record when it comes to Call of Duty.

Via Bloomberg

“Sony is Under Major Pressure to Cut the Price of the Vita or Risk a Major Failure

Back
Top Bottom