The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

MR J 858 code has been sent.

Empire i should be online around 7ish

Anyone played Brink? How do you change your teams class or can you? Im having a hard time hacking a machine since the computer AI is no help

MR J 858 code has been sent.

Empire i should be online around 7ish

Anyone played Brink? How do you change your teams class or can you? Im having a hard time hacking a machine since the computer AI is no help

I can't even finish a ranked game on NHL 12 right now.

You go up 2 goals and kids just quit,
laugh.gif

I can't even finish a ranked game on NHL 12 right now.

You go up 2 goals and kids just quit,
laugh.gif

Word, Hyper. I was up 3-0 and dude quit. Messaged him calling him a scrub and he was like "oh my router sucks". !*$$ was unranked too, I aint messing with ranked yet until I figure the controls out fully. I caught a wipe down last night like 5-0
laugh.gif
I was sad as hell after that.

Word, Hyper. I was up 3-0 and dude quit. Messaged him calling him a scrub and he was like "oh my router sucks". !*$$ was unranked too, I aint messing with ranked yet until I figure the controls out fully. I caught a wipe down last night like 5-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
eek.gif
the things this game can do!!!
cannot wait for Tekken X SF:
I wasn't a fan of this, still not really, but that tag switch in and swith out combo between Ryu and Ken was dumb nice
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
I wasn't a fan of this, still not really, but that tag switch in and swith out combo between Ryu and Ken was dumb nice
eek.gif

Is there an official PS3 MW3 thread yet? I wanna see an updated roll call for PS3 users now. I haven't been on NT lately and seems like a lot of players swithed over to the 360 after the network went down.

Is there an official PS3 MW3 thread yet? I wanna see an updated roll call for PS3 users now. I haven't been on NT lately and seems like a lot of players swithed over to the 360 after the network went down.

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was gonna play unranked for a while but I said F it and just started playing ranked before.

I'm 9-1-0 so far and 5 of my wins are from people quitting in the 1st period...

Originally Posted by Capo617

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was gonna play unranked for a while but I said F it and just started playing ranked before.

I'm 9-1-0 so far and 5 of my wins are from people quitting in the 1st period...

eek.gif
eek.gif
Aw man. That game is looking so clean.
I never thought I'd see a street fighter vs. Tekken game, glad they're getting this done
happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
Aw man. That game is looking so clean.
I never thought I'd see a street fighter vs. Tekken game, glad they're getting this done
happy.gif

[h1]Final Fantasy XIII-2 Gets Western Release Date[/h1][h2]But Japan gets a go first.[/h2][h2]September 15, 2011[/h2]

Final Fantasy XIII-2
, the eagerly-awaited follow-up to Final Fantasy XIII, finally has across-the-board release dates, as reported by Siliconera

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is set to come out in Japan first, and will be released on December 15th (a mere two days before PlayStation Vita launches). Better yet, Japanese gamers will have access to a special 320 GB PlayStation 3 specifically designed for FFXIII-2 with the character Lightning adorning the cover. There's no word on if the special PS3 and bundle will be released outside of Japan. 

In North America, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is primed for released on January 31st. Europe will get the game a few days later, on February 3rd.

[h1]Final Fantasy XIII-2 Gets Western Release Date[/h1][h2]But Japan gets a go first.[/h2][h2]September 15, 2011[/h2]

Final Fantasy XIII-2
, the eagerly-awaited follow-up to Final Fantasy XIII, finally has across-the-board release dates, as reported by Siliconera

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is set to come out in Japan first, and will be released on December 15th (a mere two days before PlayStation Vita launches). Better yet, Japanese gamers will have access to a special 320 GB PlayStation 3 specifically designed for FFXIII-2 with the character Lightning adorning the cover. There's no word on if the special PS3 and bundle will be released outside of Japan. 

In North America, Final Fantasy XIII-2 is primed for released on January 31st. Europe will get the game a few days later, on February 3rd.

Originally Posted by MJair

Coming in October. 

Originally Posted by MJair

Coming in October. 

Back
Top Bottom