The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

6166835372_b2da49f86b_z.jpg

pimp.gif

Will be downloading all of the Resident Evil PS One classics tonight off PS+

^ Was Nemesis any good? I remember playing it for 30mins and took it back to Blockbuster.

Anybody purchased RE4 HD for $10 (PS+ Subscribers)? Thinking about getting it. Is it worth it?

^ Was Nemesis any good? I remember playing it for 30mins and took it back to Blockbuster.

Anybody purchased RE4 HD for $10 (PS+ Subscribers)? Thinking about getting it. Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Nemesis is my second fav. RE behind 4. Game keeps you on your toes non stop. I remember being shook just to run down a hall.

STARSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

119217_o.gif

^ Yeah, the nemesis is one of my favorite video game characters. So creepy. After the first encounter, you're on your toes just waiting for him to pop up again. I could never finish the old school RE games though.

I think I'm going to download it, but it really doesn't look too impressive from the screens I've seen and compared to other HD remakes. For ten bucks though, might as well.

Have you ever played RE4? If not I would def recommend it.

Nemesis is my second fav. RE behind 4. Game keeps you on your toes non stop. I remember being shook just to run down a hall.

STARSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

119217_o.gif

^ Yeah, the nemesis is one of my favorite video game characters. So creepy. After the first encounter, you're on your toes just waiting for him to pop up again. I could never finish the old school RE games though.

I think I'm going to download it, but it really doesn't look too impressive from the screens I've seen and compared to other HD remakes. For ten bucks though, might as well.

Have you ever played RE4? If not I would def recommend it.

Oh man, remember when you walked downstairs in the police station after heading to the 2nd floor for the first time and as soon as you turned the corner he jumped through that tiny window and attacked you?

laugh.gif
I yelled and turned the PS1 off immediately.

Toine, no BF3 or MW3?

Oh man, remember when you walked downstairs in the police station after heading to the 2nd floor for the first time and as soon as you turned the corner he jumped through that tiny window and attacked you?

laugh.gif
I yelled and turned the PS1 off immediately.

Toine, no BF3 or MW3?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Son...

Anyone remember in RE2 when the arms pop through the boarded up window for the first time?

I swear, there's still hole in my ceiling from my head crashing through it.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Son...

Anyone remember in RE2 when the arms pop through the boarded up window for the first time?

I swear, there's still hole in my ceiling from my head crashing through it.

nemesis is a great game.  that dude nemesis stay finding u.
u get shook just walking down a hall.

i think everyone would agree, RE1 > RE2 > RE4 > RE3 > RE5

hopefully the next one that drops is great

nemesis is a great game.  that dude nemesis stay finding u.
u get shook just walking down a hall.

i think everyone would agree, RE1 > RE2 > RE4 > RE3 > RE5

hopefully the next one that drops is great

yoooo ya'll remember when the licker jumps through the 2 way mirror in re2? i had to pop in crash bandicoot just to calm down lol.

Back
Top Bottom