The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I know I'm like 6 years too late, but I finally picked up a PS3. Time to catch up on the games I've missed over the past couple years.
pimp.gif

^^^ Smh us PS3 guys have been trying to tell people about Sony’s games since 08
laugh.gif
people are finally realizing what they've missed out on
I won a discounted ps3 in 2008, but I sold it with the quickness.

The ps3 ain't had no games at the time, word to chad warden.

Then e3 2013 came about, then I was like damn...I've been using the wrong system this console gen and I ain't iYen know it.

^^^ Smh us PS3 guys have been trying to tell people about Sony’s games since 08 :lol: people are finally realizing what they've missed out on
I won a discounted ps3 in 2008, but I sold it with the quickness.
The ps3 ain't had no games at the time, word to chad warden.
Then e3 2013 came about, then I was like damn...I've been using the wrong system this console gen and I ain't iYen know it.

:lol: Should have held on to it for a few more months. Late 2008-Early 09 is when the games started rolling for Sony. They haven't slowed down since

Last edited:
Glad to see that IGN put Catherine in PS3's top 25 list :pimp:. One of my favorite games since I have been an adult

Last edited:
Did you quote yourself? :rofl:

Im 28 Gladiator, 18 Goldsmith, 15 Miner, and a bunch of 1's and 2's in the rest of the jobs.

Haha, did not even notice that.

What level to unlock different jobs? im a level 17 Arcanist

You need to be level 10 to unlock using other classes (Conjurerer, Lancer, ect), but gathering and crafting jobs can be accessed as soon as you find the guild.

There are only 3-4 per city, but a story mission at around level 20 takes you to the other two cities and allows travel between them all. That's when everything will be open to you.

33 SMN (main)
16 THM

20 BLK
20 ARM
17 MIN

I never played XI and never played XIV 1.0 on a public realm (Who would have wanted to play that POS anyways?). It's been an interesting experience given the last MMO I'm coming from was WoW (Quit after Lich King).

If anyone has suggestions on improving the game please post them.

Hmm, an action RPG style DBZ? Sounds interesting...

Only one thing severely disappointed me in this video. The lack of dead Krillins. :lol:

Anyone know if Assassin's Creed IV has anything to do with previous entries? I skipped AC III and never finished Revelations.

Anyone know if Assassin's Creed IV has anything to do with previous entries? I skipped AC III and never finished Revelations.
I would assume so. 

III and Revelations both have desmond in it.

So I assume that desmond will be in iv.

I have not completed iii.
Reminds me of J-Stars Victory Vs which is also looking good but doubt it will be localised.

You should be able to play this on your ps3 regardless right?

The things that will suck is importing fees...and not being able to understand the menus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom