The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You going into the DLC on NG or +? What RL you at :nerd:
I have 5 characters, 2 real characters and 3 gimmick characters. My first character is level 400, the rest are just north of 200. all of them beat the first playthrough and none of them went into NG+. I'm planning on taking my first character in to get a feel for everything and to look for new weapons that I can use on my gimmick characters (my 3 gimmick characters are fist weapons, whips, and musical instruments :lol: ).

From what i've read, your RL wont really matter in the dlc, as it's going to have its own leveling system in place. That's why I decided to take my highest level character, so I can use anything i find that I like. Before the DLC comes out, i have to remember to go back and stockpile crafting materials to be ready for upgrading.

Stellar Blade No.1 and PS Portal continuing to surprise.
Sea of Theives and Grounded with the big jump in the charts after launching on PS.

Live service Hogwarts

1717033013873.png

Due to a massive miss from Sony when it comes to their backend, people have been able to access Destiny 2: The Final Shape DLC and the new Elden Ring DLC early. (Elden Ring is just rumors at this point)

Spoilers are everywhere. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Due to a massive miss from Sony when it comes to their backend, people have been able to access Destiny 2: The Final Shape DLC and the new Elden Ring DLC early.

The Shadow of the Erdtree part seems to be people lying, no one has found any proof of leaked content or information from it unlike what people were able to grab from the couple of hours (as far as I can tell) they had with The Final Shape.

Due to a massive miss from Sony when it comes to their backend, people have been able to access Destiny 2: The Final Shape DLC and the new Elden Ring DLC early. (Elden Ring is just rumors at this point)

I couldn't help myself bad. But let's just say, I'm raid ready. :lol:

I couldn't help myself bad. But let's just say, I'm raid ready. :lol:

Im away on business the week it drops, so I imagine it will be spoiled for me regardless. I am trying to avoid everything, but the internet is undefeated.

Edit: Sappy enjoy that Steam download. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom