The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh this is on Switch
I see the trojan horse play. :lol:

1717802091633.jpeg

Xbox missing and they have another own goal with Black Myth Wukong and the Series S

No idea why Sony wouldn't put this one on Xbox. It’s a damn LEGO game :lol:

No idea why Sony wouldn't put this one on Xbox. It’s a damn LEGO game :lol:

I think its intentional. :lol:

No PS4 cuz they want them guys to move on eventually.
PC, we already know that strategy.
Switch, similar strategy to PC. Trojan horse for the franchise to Nintendo players

Not sure they'll gain much putting it on xbox unless its reserved for their showcase.

I’m surprised Nintendo allowed it on Switch. I’d have told them to keep that **** :lol:

I still think they could have put it on Xbox. Some extra sales for a LEGO Horizon couldn’t hurt. It might even help make up for that Call of the Mountain :rofl:

It looks good for a Lego game, of which there are many on the Switch. What's the problem?

Bison looking like one of the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse.
Looks like they took his V trigger from 5 and expanded on it. Looks like he can install the bomb from a lot of his moves.

The old man walk speed has gone as well and his Drive Rush looks insane :lol:

More DMC inspired than Souls. Definitely makes more sense to me with the KungFu inspired combat. Animations are on point.
Looks really far along as well in development. Only a few months ago, everything in the OG trailer looked fake.

With all these games taking long to make. I'm happy to see the Chinese and Korean games pad the lineup.

1717920985709.png

1717921119895.png

Didn't even think about licensing being the reason why it's also on Switch but makes sense.

I may be underestimating the pull of LEGO but I just don’t see LEGO Horizon making people buy their children or themselves a PS5. I also don’t think the consequences of putting it on Xbox would be of any significance. Oh well…

Back
Top Bottom