The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Towel has been thrown in but still a good move overall.
I'll get this down the line. Might even try the Elden ring VR mod.

Feature differences with PS VR2 on PS5

PS VR2 was designed from the ground up specifically for PS5 – so you’ll notice that some key features, like HDR, headset feedback, eye tracking, adaptive triggers, and haptic feedback (other than rumble), are not available when playing on PC.

Some of these out-the-box trade offs aren't great, but I assume mods will get right on that considering that it'll probably be one of the better values in the space even after the $60 adapter and the DisplayPort 1.4 cable.

Some of these out-the-box trade offs aren't great, but I assume mods will get right on that considering that it'll probably be one of the better values in the space even after the $60 adapter and the DisplayPort 1.4 cable.

Agreed. I kind of sneered at this @ first but it wasn't justified.

I have the PSVR2 and Quest 3, so initially the use case was meh but that's not typical.. Also, after recently going OLED for my primary gaming display; I am very anxious to see how the PSVR2 OLED compares with the Q3 LCD. The lenses on the Q3 are amazing, but Sony's OLED screens might give them a run for the money.

I was expecting more of a $20 price point, but hell they even went up to $50 for replacement thumb sticks so that was a pipe dream. At least the PSVR1 to PS5 adapter was free, hehe.

Cheers.

I thought PSP support was good. PS Vita not so much. I also feel a lot of people refused to support Vita due to the expensive proprietary memory.

perhaps, but the last thing you eat always leaves the biggest taste in your mouth, and I felt like the Vita was a waste of money. I think my biggest gripe with the original PSP was the amount or ports I think... used to call it PortStation Portable.

I loved the PSP. I'm here for a 3 if it does what the rumors state. Plays native PS4 and handles PS5 like the Portal does. That would be enough for me, but I guess I would also want it to run it's own games natively as well.

Seeing some PSP3 rumors online... :nerd:

Just needs to launch with a games library that already exists like the PS4's otherwise its DOA.
Portal has been the best selling accessory for a while now so it's definitely not a bad idea.

If it can play PS4 games, has remote play and can stream cloud games, I'm in.

I thought PSP support was good. PS Vita not so much. I also feel a lot of people refused to support Vita due to the expensive proprietary memory.

Vita support was good initially but the writing was on the wall real quick with sales and 1st and 3rd party bailed out.
Even when western 1st party support dropped. Sony still supported the Japanese market with all those Monster Hunter clones like Soul Sacrifice and Freedom wars since it was the only place people were buying it.

I think smartphones killed it not expensive memory.
3DS coming off the back of the most successful handheld in history had a price cut in 5 months after launch.
All the casual games they needed a dedicated handheld for now had a clone on the app store.

been no life-ing bloodborne. already at the end but wanna beat all the optional bosses first and the dlc.

it’s an amazing game but no way this game is better than elden ring. other than your weapons being able to transform, i don’t see anything this game has that elden ring doesn’t.

also the bosses are kinda disappointing.

That’s an interesting take. I enjoy the atmosphere, bosses and lore far more than Elden Ring. The DLC is probably my favorite DLC ever. It’s definitely my favorite Souls game. Elden Ring is cool too…

Back
Top Bottom