The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally finishing up Fallout 4 (leaving some of the DLC for down the road) means I can get back to FF 7 Rebirth and either Sea of Stars or Wild ARMS 1.

As soon as I get through one of those three, I will fire up Eiyuden Chronicle. It kills me to not have started it yet, but I can't keep having 3 or 4 games on the go. Probably replay FF2 and start Chain of Echoes at some point this summer.

Elden-Ring_25-Million.jpg

Sheesh.

Quite an accomplishment.

One day EYE will dip my toe into a Soulsborne game.

I feel like I need to have some sort of inner peace in my life before attempting to avoid the inevitable rage I'll feel at dying constantly. :lol:

I was in a decent groove for Bloodborne, having beaten the first two bosses, but got distracted for a couple weeks and lost any ability I had built up.

Cannot wait for the elden ring DLC. In NG++ doing clean up to make sure I have all the stuff I want for my current build and I still came across things I didn’t know about after all this time 😂

life is strange 1 had one of the GOAT soundtracks.

one of my favorite games. i hated that they released it episode by episode when it first game out lol.

Totally thought that was a new teaser for the game :lol:

Completely forgot they were even making it

I was surprised it's been that long.

But seeing the Perfect Dark reveal it got me thinking about it again, even though neither of the games will be like their N64 counterparts.

I though it'd been like 2 years. Coming up on 4, I'm thinking we could potentially see it in the next year, hopefully maybe.

Bad Religion Bad Religion 2sappy 2sappy

How’s The Final Shape? I just saw it’s sitting at a 94 on OpenCritic :nerd:

Is it true that they took the previous vaulted content out? A co-worker said that you could now play that content. I didn’t believe cause I felt like I would have seen something about that online. I think he was just trying to get me back into it :lol:

Bad Religion Bad Religion 2sappy 2sappy

How’s The Final Shape? I just saw it’s sitting at a 94 on OpenCritic :nerd:

Is it true that they took the previous vaulted content out? A co-worker said that you could now play that content. I didn’t believe cause I felt like I would have seen something about that online. I think he was just trying to get me back into it :lol:

Its really good, plus all the old content is currently on sale.

They unvaulted the weapons, not the destinations (yet) nor a few of the old raids/strikes. The issue is they have designed way better alternatives in almost every weapon archetype so its rare you really pull anything out.

It's in a good spot. I am taking my time with the content and just jumping on once in a while in between other games.

Its really good, plus all the old content is currently on sale.

They unvaulted the weapons, not the destinations (yet) nor a few of the old raids/strikes. The issue is they have designed way better alternatives in almost every weapon archetype so its rare you really pull anything out.

It's in a good spot. I am taking my time with the content and just jumping on once in a while in between other games.
I think I’m past the point of trying to raid and run with a group (don’t want to hold people back) but I’d like to experience the story. Lord Cognito from Defining Duke had me hyped when he was explaining some of it. That man never uses profanity and said several times “Bungie ****ing did it” :lol:

I own all the expansions except TWQ and TFS from previous sales and PS+. Is it possible to experience the full story today?

I also hear they’re basically setup for D3. If that’s the case, I’ll jump in and stay current with it similar to how I play FF XIV.

Yes and no....

You could get the story and it answers alot of questions and settles alot of story threads. But the quarterly episodes will set up another DLC in a year. Possibly D3 but nothing announced yet, with Bungie working on two other games makes me think D2 will be on the episodes/DLC track for a few years.

You can experience the story without the raid.

I think I’m past the point of trying to raid and run with a group (don’t want to hold people back) but I’d like to experience the story. Lord Cognito from Defining Duke had me hyped when he was explaining some of it. That man never uses profanity and said several times “Bungie ****ing did it” :lol:

I own all the expansions except TWQ and TFS from previous sales and PS+. Is it possible to experience the full story today?

I also hear they’re basically setup for D3. If that’s the case, I’ll jump in and stay current with it similar to how I play FF XIV.

Witch Queen campaign is definitely worth running through if you haven't

Witch Queen campaign is definitely worth running through if you haven't
I heard it was good but knowing myself, if I can’t connect everything and get the full story I wont enjoy it as much as I’d like.

Playing RE Village. Man. The daughters looks scared the hell out of me Lmao

Finished Biohazard, RE2 remake as both Leon and Claire, RE3 remake and now this. A damn great series and upset and glad I got on it real late :lol: next will be OG Re4 on my PS2 can’t to dust it off. Then RE4 remake. This best horror franchise.

No way I could go back to playing a game on the PS2 when there are better updated HD versions out. I dont even remember how it compared to the OG GC version, but I feel like there were a few compromises, I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom