The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if you’ll be able to play without those tacky borders on the sides of the screen. Regardless, I’m copping this collection before it’s eventually pulled from all platforms.

So going from Max's video, it looks like it will be using hacked ROMS, whereas the one that released on PS360 was more of a remaster with some things missing so I think it will still be 4:3.

Also going to get a physical copy to not get rugged.

But with X-Men '97 being as popular as it is and with Disney being good with games recently, I can see this staying for a while.

I wonder if you’ll be able to play without those tacky borders on the sides of the screen. Regardless, I’m copping this collection before it’s eventually pulled from all platforms.
I only have COTA, MSH, XvS, and MSHvS on Sega Saturn and MvC2 on Dreamcast. So dying to get this for STEAM and PS4.
i remember the previous collection had border options, can’t wait to get this on physical
Is this only physical besides STEAM?

You dare rise against me...the human era is over, the mutant era has come!!

Hogwarts Legacy wants you to collect more than 600 collectibles for the plat. Yeah, no thanks :smh:

Last edited:
IMG_9784.jpeg

Capcom better put this art on a tee

My Hyper X Cloud II headset broke on the outside frame (the part where you adjust the sizing), crazy. This was the best headset I ever owned but the quality could be better. Funny thing is, I was going to upgrade to the Cloud III then this happened.

Anyways, what's everyone using? Im looking at Black Shark v2 now.

My Hyper X Cloud II headset broke on the outside frame (the part where you adjust the sizing), crazy. This was the best headset I ever owned but the quality could be better. Funny thing is, I was going to upgrade to the Cloud III then this happened.

Anyways, what's everyone using? Im looking at Black Shark v2 now.

The Sony Pulse Elites on an amp. I really like the tonality of the magnetic planar drivers.

Caught them on a newegg x walmart price glitch for $75 a few months back... so bright and wide, just needed to add some low end via the PS5 eq.

Heard there may be some issues with wireless but I've never tried it.

Astro A40. Most comfortable “gaming” headset that I’ve used. I’ve been rocking it since 2017.

Back
Top Bottom