The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20240702_064619.jpg

If any of yall ever want to get a session of tekken 8 in lmk.

Sometimes feel like the Bo3 format of ranked isn’t exactly suited for learning and improving. So some longer sessions would be cool to switch it up here and there.

If any of yall ever want to get a session of tekken 8 in lmk.

Sometimes feel like the Bo3 format of ranked isn’t exactly suited for learning and improving. So some longer sessions would be cool to switch it up here and there.

I am on PC and don’t know what my online # is or whatever. I will hit you with it when I get home.

Man, just that PSP collection alone is amazing.

I am jealous of people who can commit to a collection like this.

I will say, after my 5th move in 10 years, I am happy my only debilitating hobby is shoes. :lol:

Yeah I feel you I am glad to finally have a home, big enough to actually display it all now (you're only looking at 1/4th of my total game collection, which I might post in the retro gaming thread soon). I tell you, my I've been cashing out on my Saturn and Dreamcast collection lately because I was never going to actually hook my Saturn or Dreamcast up and play any of these games... maybe if I found a nice big 36 Bravia CRT in mint condition and make a retro game room, which would be cool... but I don't really want to be bothered. Anyway I've made like 4k in the last month just selling off stuff I was never gonna play or new stuff that was just taking up space. Never felt so good holding on to all this crap for all these decades, and I never once had to pay for storage.

Very nice. I was just looking at cube organizers to put my games and Blu-ray disks in to go in a closest. The cube organizers are about 12” deep so the containers would go 2 deep in the shelves; but I guess I’m ok with that since it saves space overall.

Please educate me.
IMO the best 3d fighter is vf5 but vf doesn't get as much love over here as tekken. :frown:
i still wish sega would give us a sequel to fighters megamix and also port fighters megamix on ANY modern system.

outside of 3d fighters, sf2 is the GOAT fighter IMO because it saved arcades plus so many games wouldn't exist without it.
other than that:

super turbo
3s
mvsf, mvc and mvc2
xmen vs sf (i like mvsf over it but the general consensus is that xmen vs sf is better because its more broken)
rival schools (general consensus seems to be that more ppl prefer project justice but rival schools >>> pj IMO)
killer instinct 1 and 2 (wish both could get ported to all modern systems instead of microsoft basically gatekeeping it)
mk2 (mk1 for the music and for what it meant tho but 2, especially for its time, 2 was a big deal.

if i'm talking strictly tekken then tekken 2, 3, tag, tag 2, 6 are my favorites. i haven't really played 8 yet tho. hard to find time nowadays. i also haven't played the dbz fighting game but it looks dope.

just my 2 cents...
oh, once we get the mvc collection in stores i'm down to go against anybody in mvsf and mvc. i used to be real nice in mvc2 but its been a long time. i used to play strider/doom/sent but i forgot the stuff i used to do with sentinel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom