The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2438.jpeg

Why do they call it hall of fame edition? Do they have different animations or something do the players play different like what about it?

There is actually 4 editions. WNBA is just a different cover for the physical game i believe:

1720641826760.png

No word of a lie, I might buy the game just for League Pass and never actually play it. :lol:

Replayed Batman Arkham Knight. Still a beautiful game and great game play. But they really over did it with the Batmobile. Would have been cool to throw hands with a few bosses especially Knight and Deathstroke. Way too many missions depended on the Batmobile.

His best non Batmobile boss fight was against Pyg :lol:

I think I saw a tweet that some of the planets in the game can be fully explored in less than 5 minutes lol. Whut.

I think it said you can cross the planet map on a speeder bike in 4-5 mins. Not sure how relatively small it makes the map but it seems small. I haven’t played RDR2 yet but I heard crossing that map is something like 15 mins.

Only one way to find out. Jump into the greatness that is AC 6.
Probably not. I don’t like mechs at all, never have. I know it’s FROM but nothing about mechs interest me. This just one of those games I have to appreciate from afar.

I gotta replay ac6. So much fun.

I keep starting then stopping FF7 remake. I’m like 3 hours in. Does it get better? Seems too easy and story is ok so far.

Have you ever played the original FF VII? I know it’s a remake but I feel like playing hanging knowledge of the OG makes the Remake that much better.

Probably not. I don’t like mechs at all, never have. I know it’s FROM but nothing about mechs interest me. This just one of those games I have to appreciate from afar.

Damn, you don’t even like mechs as a concept? Or just video games or other media?

Damn, you don’t even like mechs as a concept? Or just video games or other media?
Definitely not in video games. It’s weird but I never liked the feeling of fighting with or against big chunks of metal. I don’t like any characters or enemies like that, no matter what the genre is.

Definitely not in video games. It’s weird but I never liked the feeling of fighting with or against big chunks of metal. I don’t like any characters or enemies like that, no matter what the genre is.

Well, there's no better game to change your mind than ARMORED CORE™ VI FIRES OF RUBICON™.

Back
Top Bottom