The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I came up on a disc version for retail a few weeks ago and a series x and s. All I can say is I’ll wait until they’re 100% available. I would’ve been a fool to keep them for what people are paying. Especially the ps5, I don’t even play video games enough to turn down that bag.

I know a girl who is a manager at a Walmart by me. Idk what she doing but she getting paid and I ain’t eem mad at her.

D Double D Double

Yeah 1080p is rough but I am noticing it depends on the game.

DmC at 1080P 120 is :pimp: but Destiny and and RB6 man hell naw :lol:.

I can’t put my finger on exactly why that is though.

Yawn. Skimmed thru your post. I get what type internet clown you are. You’re stuck on some SJW thing and obviously lack reading comprehension skills. Facts are what I said is true and I never advocated treating any workers badly. This is the PS5 thread and I’m done with your straw man argument.

sjw blah blah

so your a neck beard who feels entitled over a video game while living with ur mom.

calm down go play ur game sealed ps5 you care so much about.

yea I care about the treatment of others had all that tough talk about people needing to take it at work because reasons.

now your back tracking cause yea someone called you out on ur bs

Like most neck beards you don’t want the smoke.

back to the tread but let he know I’m done with u and ur fake elitist ways.

also your not smart enough to be strawman in argument. You plan and simple brought ur horrible reasons for bothering store associates with a 3rd party app.

you just started saying SJW and talking about nothing that deals with the fact that being a jerk to store associates is not the way.

basically you strawman yourself cause it’s easy to do so when your argument is unpopular and has little facts to back it up without sounding like a jerk. Which you showed you are and entilited one at that.

carry on tho...

Last edited:
no one crying but you puppy dog. Was just updating the thread theyre gonna have to find PS5s a diff way cause BS down because Walmart being Walmart. Now go buy some roses head down to your local Walmart and give one to each of the employees. Seriously, you a clown.

Screenshots_2020-12-09-09-29-04.png

Um.... They decided to work there? Miss me with that. I work 10 hours as a Finance Director wearing a mask all day, in a dealership with tons of customers.. Cut it out.
Congrats?

I work as an engineer from home right now and I have the critical thinking ability to realize that being able to choose your job is a luxury for a lot of people. Miss me with that “they chose it” talk. **** kind of logic is that

Everyone that wants one and pays gets one? Nevermind that Sony is probably the only company that can handle that, but then for the retailers to?

I don't know if yall remember this, but a few years ago Sony was selling spider-man ps4 bundles for 199, currently the ps4 still costs 299

Sony isn't trying to sell a PS5 to everyone that wants one, the same way they weren't trying to sell those 199 ps4 to everyone, they're incurring a loss
Just trying to give hope to the hopeless. False or otherwise :rofl:

Have a feeling they may drop more on Amazon today... just a feeling since they restocked Xbox's today....

Man I came up on a disc version for retail a few weeks ago and a series x and s. All I can say is I’ll wait until they’re 100% available. I would’ve been a fool to keep them for what people are paying. Especially the ps5, I don’t even play video games enough to turn down that bag.

I know a girl who is a manager at a Walmart by me. Idk what she doing but she getting paid and I ain’t eem mad at her.

All of this. I thought I had one with Kohl’s a few weeks ago. That got canceled and that was a blessing in disguise since I got a free $180 Kohl’s cash out of it.
If I got one right now, I would resell it for the same reasons you mentioned. I got a switch and a ps4 I play casually. The ps5 would likely end up getting the same treatment.

Maybe it’s just that I play video games casually so it’s not a big thing for me. But it’s crazy seeing people lose their **** over this system. This isn’t a sneaker release like some of the Kobe stuff that recently dropped where if you don’t get it when it drops, it’s not restocking. These will be widely available in a few months. Is the world really going to end if you can’t play miles morales until April lol.

Back
Top Bottom