The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the verdict? Better to have the PS5 hooked through WIFI or through a wired ethernet connection?

Why are you like this?

Nothing to be "like" bro. It's pretty wide-spread. I know a lot of you are trying to play nice and sweep it under the rug as "oh launch consoles a tiny minority will have issues". Nah. There are now five of us (my friends) that are running in to hardware issues, ranging from bricked, frequent crashes to the PS5 not playing ANY games at all. Twitter is on fire because of it and there is a MASSIVE reddit thread on it. The failure rate is real, I think it has something to do with either the firmware or Sony's SSD. I also think its a big reason why you cannot add storage to the PS5 currently (next gen wise) and I believe Sony knew there was an issue before these went out.

Why the hell else 5 days before launch do you do this?

I think some of y'all are woefully under-estimating how bad the bugs are on the PS5.

im being cautious by not using rest mode and avoiding ps4 games off my external hdd even though all my ports are in use except usb-c (controller, ext hdd, headset, LAN)

but reviewers have had these machines for weeks and no one ever noticed anything

Personally.. I haven’t experienced one single bug yet. So I can’t speak on something that I’m not experiencing. I feel for those who are though.

Give it time, my sons and my step sons PS5's are crashing now. That is three PS5's in one house all crashing.

What's the verdict? Better to have the PS5 hooked through WIFI or through a wired ethernet connection?

Wired causes crashing via reports from reddit.

im being cautious by not using rest mode and avoiding ps4 games off my external hdd even though all my ports are in use except usb-c (controller, ext hdd, headset, LAN)

but reviewers have had these machines for weeks and no one ever noticed anything

Not true:

Also see:

Not true:

Also see:

those came after release

no one noticed anything when reviewers were the only ones that had them, and they had them for weeks

In Demon’s Souls, once you become in soul form, is there anyway to become human again without beating a boss. Like how do you go into other peoples games to help?
I guess what I’m asking is, is there an equivalent to the Dark Souls “white sign soapstone”?

Not true:

Also see:

That truly sucks. We survived the red ring, we'll survive this.

Stopped at target to buy some stuff and ran into some accessories... online said not sold in store 🤷🏻‍♂️
32CC7E2E-A520-4E6C-85FD-D7B784D90D38.jpeg

In Demon’s Souls, once you become in soul form, is there anyway to become human again without beating a boss. Like how do you go into other peoples games to help?
I guess what I’m asking is, is there an equivalent to the Dark Souls “white sign soapstone”?

I guess I just don’t care enough. It seems like with every “issue” you hear more about the bad than the good. Demon’s Souls froze on the initial launch for me and I had to hard reset (hold power button for like 15 secs.) but aside from that I’ve been good. I’ve had these freezing issues on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It’s frustrating but it literally takes a few seconds to get passed it. I just kinda assumed every console did this once in a while. Hopefully those of you with “defected” consoles can get the replaced in a timely manner.

I guess I just don’t care enough. It seems like with every “issue” you hear more about the bad than the good. Demon’s Souls froze on the initial launch for me and I had to hard reset (hold power button for like 15 secs.) but aside from that I’ve been good. I’ve had these freezing issues on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It’s frustrating but it literally takes a few seconds to get passed it. I just kinda assumed every console did this once in a while. Hopefully those of you with “defected” consoles can get the replaced in a timely manner.

Not good enough bro

panic-and-run-around-screaming.png

You should give your buyers partial refund then :lol:

All sales final my guy :lol: .

I can't wait for y'all these shipments to finally come in, when y'all consoles brick or you experience these issues I'm speaking on - don't brang ya *** on here for help.

swendro swendro don't be a clown brah.

Ricky D Ricky D I think you know me enough to know if it were that simple it'd be done. But hey, congrats on you're console not being affected.

Back
Top Bottom