The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walmart order shipped :pimp:
9BC7050D-B44F-443E-99F2-5227FA07DB30.gif

1605364628993.png

Never knew this was a thing but for those looking for a PS5 and need a TV then this could be for you.
Can't find much info online and this was apparently in Costco. Dunno if it's a Costco exclusive.

**** this is perfect for me...i was going to buy my son a tv and im looking for a ps5 for him.... where can i get this?

Soo they took down the direct shop date so people won’t esc trick easily this time around today?..welp they better fix the line issue..

got my cart loaded and info filled out

just need them to release some more 🛒

they’re in my cart as well ,I’m afraid that once it’s back in stock it’ll kick me back to the queue

^thats actually dope, if thats the x900h then thats really good considering thats the tv I wanted

I would have copped, if released here

Question, looking to upgrade the tv, is the x900h the best option for the ps5?

and whats better led or oled

Last edited:
^thats actually dope, if thats the x900h then thats really good considering thats the tv I wanted

I would have copped, if released here

Question, looking to upgrade the tv, is the x900h the best option for the ps5?

and whats better led or oled
Age old discussion.
OLED for darker blacks but Con is lack of brightness.
LED (preferably QLED) is brighter but cons tends to not have as deep blacks because of the backlight source. Pros are brighter TVs.
They help a bit for current tv’s. If you can wait then do so but I went with the q90T.

I hope you honestly don't believe that. That is pure fanboy nonesense.

Digital Foundry guys themselves said they've spoken to devs who said Sony's API's are further along than MS' because it's a continuation of the PS4's with improvements while MS had to redo there's because of PC integration. That explains why Assassins Creed is performing better on the PS5. and is inline with what Cerny said.

He talks about the M.2 when the SSD is not an M.2 but is soldered on the board. He has no clue.
The system itself also is quiet and most reviews have shown it doesn't get hot with the thermal cams.

Then he mentions launch titles which as far as I can see, Sony is far more prepared than MS on that front. Even with Deathloop and Destruction all Stars being delayed, Sony still has Spider-Man, Demon's Souls, Sackboy, Pathless, Bugsnax, Godfall etc.

PS5's definitely has some issues but it's not all Rosy for the SX either . All you need to do is go on Resetera and Reddit to see loads of people complaining about lockups, crashes and dead consoles. The way I see it is the more the Console's OS is interwoven with games, the more of these type of bugs we'll see.

The ones who've had issues will be the vocal minority. I would be pissed too if my $500 machine stops working but it's normal at launch for their to be defects.

That being said, Europe is wave 2 on Thursday.
Let me find out, I get a defective console and all hell will break lose.

Thanks for the clarification, it seems to fanboyish to be true. The failure rates SUCK though.

Some of y’all acting like this is y’all first time grabbing a console at launch. That’s cool if it is. Just know that launch units are sometimes faulty. I had issues with the HDMI port on my PS4 and my Xbox One not reading discs. It happens

Yeah its sucks but yeah Tech fails. No matter how much money you spend on it, it can fail right out the box. You'd think people would know this by now.

Any competitive COD players in here? Will you guys enable the Adaptive Triggers? Does having it on affect your performance?

Any competitive COD players in here? Will you guys enable the Adaptive Triggers? Does having it on affect your performance?
Yea, I think every competitive player is switching off haptics and adaptive triggers.
Immersion is not needed for those situations.

Back
Top Bottom